Bad
Good

Principal and teachers are wonderful. Facilities are top notch. They work well with boys and girls. There was a minor problem with one teacher and administration was very responsive in correcting the problem. My son is in 2nd grade and I look forward to my daughter starting next year.

My granddaugter goes to this school....I think it is excellent. It is definitely 7 stars.

We couldn't be happier with Rivers Edge Elementary. The teachers are wonderful - caring and focused. The principal, Johnna Riley, is one of the best. The PTA is very involved and provides numerous well-planned activities throughout the year. Our daughter is excited to go to school each morning and is excelling in her studies. Thanks Rivers Edge!

We are new to the school and could not be happier. My two children have adjusted very nicely and the teachers are wonderful. The parental involvement has been great as well.

This school is fabulous! The teacher are not only nurturing and caring, they make learning fun! The teachers are mindful to adapt the learning experience for the individual child. All three of my children have excelled at this school and adore the 'family' environment it fosters. The staff stays completely involved and offers additional programs for parents and students. The PE, Art, Music, etc. teachers are the best and our kids love the extra enrichment they receive in those classes. I love going to the school not only to see my children but because I feel so welcome. The parental and community involvement is fantastic.

We could not be happier in regards to our children's educational environment. The school got a new principal before the last school year, and the standards have remained as high as ever. The teachers have been very nurturing and caring, going above and beyond expectations. They have real interest in how the children develop. Our children were consistently challenged by their teachers. We got the feeling that the speed of learning was dictated by the child's ability, not strictly by standardized tests. The parental involvement is outstanding, proving that education is important to the entire community. Children can test into a gifted and talented program and the PTA coordinates an excellent after school enrichment program available to all the students.

Last modified Rivers Edge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.