Glen Allen, VA

Posted October 24, 2013
As a parent of two kids going to GAES, I can't not thank the faculty and staff enough fir great education and love they are providing to our kids.. This is an old established school with great track record. I would recommend this school to any of my friends... GAES rocks!!!

Posted November 26, 2012
As a former student of Glen Allen, I can't thank the faculty and staff enough for their hard work, support, and love for me as I went through all six grades. I am still thankful for the superlative education I received there. I couldn't have asked for better teachers. I realize the staff has probably changed by now, but Glen Allen ES has trained me well and as a senior in college, I am still thankful for the lessons I learned at GAES.

Posted August 22, 2012
Glen Allen is a superlative school! My daughter started there as a kindergartner and I couldn t have asked for a better first school experience. Everything about our experience there was excellent, from the very first phone contact with the cheerful office staff to the end of the year activities. Glen Allen staff does a wonderful job of communicating with parents so you know what to expect, plus they are very accessible. My daughter had a fantastic time. She received a great education in all areas and her teacher worked closely with her on the equally important socialization skills. Not only that, but staff responded quickly and effectively with an IEP plan when my daughter was diagnosed with a medical problem that impacted her mobility. Parents are very welcome at the school and I loved having so many volunteer opportunities. I highly recommend Glen Allen!

Posted May 21, 2010
Glen Allen Elementary School is a well rounded school. This a school that my children receive a great education and the foundation for healthly relationships. They support the child by realizing the value of familiy involvement while nourishing and encouraging families and the community in a very busy world.

Posted May 20, 2010
Unlike no other! This school's administration is fantastic! The janitors, the secretaries, the teachers, the cafeteria workers, the staff...EVERYONE is kind and warm. What a wonderful place to send my children!

Posted May 20, 2010
The teachers and all of the staff and Glen Allen Elementary are extremely dedicated and caring towards the children, parents and community.

Posted May 20, 2010
My grandchildren have had such an advantage in language and math skills due to the diligence of the teachers and staff at Glen Allen Elementary School. I hope you keep up the good work.

Posted May 20, 2010
The administration and faculty is wonderful. I have raised two boys with Glen Allen Elementary s help and they have grown to be considerate and well educated young men. Parents are ALWAYS WELCOME in the school and our parent volunteer group is huge. Lots of support and love :)

Posted May 20, 2010
The staff, teachers and community in Glen Allen are absolutely terrific. A warm, friendly, safe learning environment that I love. The education here is top notch and the atmosphere is inviting. I definitely recommend this school.

Posted May 08, 2010
GAES is a great school because the staff is outstanding. All of the teachers make every child a part of their 'family' and take a vested interest in the individuals they are. These teachers truly teach because they care and not just because it is a job. I have never been in a school where there is so much happiness, pride, and love. No issue is to great and no idea is too small. The staff truly leads by example and because of that I think everyone should watch for future leaders to come from Glen Allen Elementary.

Glen Allen Elementary School
11101 Mill Rd, Glen Allen, VA  23060
Last modified Glen Allen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Allen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top