Glen Allen, VA

Posted April 02, 2014
My school is conducive and comfortable for teaching and learning activities. The staff and teachers were cooperative and giving their best for children physical, emotional and intellectual development..

Posted April 02, 2014
Conducive and comfortable place for learning and teaching activities. This will further enhance children physical, emotional and intellectual development.

Springfield Park Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2014
Good elementary school with motivated teachers and staff. The school environment is conducive and safe.

Posted October 10, 2013
My kid is going to Kindergarden this year to Springfield school,their guidence, teaching way is very good &very cooperative .I recomdemble to join in this school.

Posted September 26, 2013
My daughter started kindergarten this year. Everyone is so friendly and approachable. It has been a great start to school for her

Posted October 28, 2012
Wonderful school. The principal is very involved, and they work hard to challenge the gifted kids as well as help & encourage the children who need help. Teachers are very good, communication is excellent. Lots of school spirit here and I am very pleased that we moved into this school district!

Posted June 07, 2012
We moved from North Carolina to Springfield Park Elementary this year, and we are very happy! The quality of education is wonderful, teachers are great.... Mr.DiTrapani is amazing.....WAY TO GO SPRINGERS!!!

Posted September 14, 2011
Truly an amazing school. Our daughter is in second grade and our experience as a family has been nothing short of spectacular. We couldn't be happier with the staff and quality of education our daughter is receiving.

Springfield Park Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
We have an incredible staff & dedicated teachers!

Springfield Park Elementary School 0

Posted May 09, 2010
I disagree with the comment about the school not being helpful to children with disabilities including ADD, etc. My son and the son of a friend are getting marvelous attention and extra help. The school has gone out of their way to help them in all areas of need. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

Springfield Park Elementary School
4301 Fort McHenry Pkwy, Glen Allen, VA  23060
Last modified Springfield Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springfield Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top