Posted May 20, 2010
Nothing but excellent things to say about ORES! I have been impressed with every aspect of the school and would recommend it to anyone.

Posted April 25, 2010
Otter River Elementary School is the best! I have two boys attending, one in preschool and the other in second grade. I went there also when I was a little girl. This school has the most caring teachers and staff that I have ever seen. Everything done in or out of the classroom is totally for the children. With so many cuts in our children's education, this school has not made a single cut for their futures. And the price of our future is our children's hands. I am a proud parent of this wonderful elementary school. Thank you.

Posted April 21, 2010
Great school! Excellent principle. It is fairly small with outstanding test scores.

Posted January 24, 2010

Posted July 27, 2009
We had three children attend Otter River and loved it! There are not enough good words to describe it. The teachers are top notch and administration runs the school very well. Also, the kids are really 'good' kids!

Posted March 13, 2007
I have had children at this school for 5 years now. The administration, faculty, and staff have been more than supportive and go above the call of duty to provide the best learning environment for my children. I know parents who drive their kids in from other districts within the county. I would recommend Otter River to anyone.

Otter River Elementary School
1044 Otter River Dr, Goode, VA  24556
Last modified Otter River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Otter River Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top