Hampton, VA

Posted April 29, 2010
My child has attended CCA since 2005. CCA has challenged every ability to the fullest and that is greatly appreciated. GO CCA!

Calvary Christian Academy 2

Posted January 06, 2009

Posted October 15, 2007
CCA has a great reputation of excellent academic studies. My child has attended since Kindergarten and she loves it dearly. I was the best decision I made. The level of homework may seem overwhelming to some, children in elementary are given an hour after school to do homework(help instill good study habits). My daughter has been on honor roll since enrollment. Children are provided with instruction in Bible studies, Spanish and Music. The love and care the staff of CCA is impeccable towards the students. I have recommended this school to many parents and I am often asks what school does she attend, as she is so well behaved. The CCA Eagles are encouraged and challenged to soar high. Wouldn't you want that for your child. CCA Is the Answer!!

Posted September 10, 2007
Im a previous student at cca.. I personally think that the teachers at cca helped get me ready for when I'd have to eventually leave and go out into the real world. They helped me grow better as a person. Whenever I needed someone to talk to I could go to anyone and when I say anyone, I mean anyone. And I thank them for that

Calvary Christian Academy 3

Posted April 24, 2007
My child attended until December 2006. The homework load, in my opinion, is too heavy and the assigned school projects requirements were very high. Oveall, the quality of education is above the public schools, however, my child was challenged with their strict discipline on some issues that I personally thought they could have been handled better. Elected to transfer her to a magnet school and she's doing fine and not so stress out.

Posted January 31, 2005
The quality of the academic program is a cut above the rest. My child has attended since kindergarden and I am very well pleased with the knowledge he has attained. The teachers and staff are A+ quality and I would recommend this school to anyone.

Calvary Christian Academy
2311 Tower Place, Hampton, VA  23666
Last modified Calvary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Calvary Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top