Hampton, VA

Calvary Christian Academy
Develops honesty: Agree

Posted June 20, 2015
My daughter loves CCA! They changed from a teacher directed to a student led school so my daughter moves at her own pace! She's not even five and is already reading and writing! They consistently assess her and tailor their classroom to meet her growing educational needs. More importantly not only do they teach biblical principles, they model it! There is always a lesson about good moral standards and when I ask my daughter why it's important to be a good person she always has a Christian viewpoint. It's very family oriented and my daughter loves her teachers! The administration are easy to talk to and it seems like there is always someone there. If you want your kid to flourish, remain true to themselves, surprise you with their learning and develop a love for learning then enroll them!

Posted June 20, 2015
Excellent school with happy and friendly teachers. its summer break and my daughter is already asking when she can go back to see her teachers.

Posted April 29, 2010
My child has attended CCA since 2005. CCA has challenged every ability to the fullest and that is greatly appreciated. GO CCA!

Posted October 15, 2007
CCA has a great reputation of excellent academic studies. My child has attended since Kindergarten and she loves it dearly. I was the best decision I made. The level of homework may seem overwhelming to some, children in elementary are given an hour after school to do homework(help instill good study habits). My daughter has been on honor roll since enrollment. Children are provided with instruction in Bible studies, Spanish and Music. The love and care the staff of CCA is impeccable towards the students. I have recommended this school to many parents and I am often asks what school does she attend, as she is so well behaved. The CCA Eagles are encouraged and challenged to soar high. Wouldn't you want that for your child. CCA Is the Answer!!

Posted September 10, 2007
Im a previous student at cca.. I personally think that the teachers at cca helped get me ready for when I'd have to eventually leave and go out into the real world. They helped me grow better as a person. Whenever I needed someone to talk to I could go to anyone and when I say anyone, I mean anyone. And I thank them for that

Calvary Christian Academy 3

Posted April 24, 2007
My child attended until December 2006. The homework load, in my opinion, is too heavy and the assigned school projects requirements were very high. Oveall, the quality of education is above the public schools, however, my child was challenged with their strict discipline on some issues that I personally thought they could have been handled better. Elected to transfer her to a magnet school and she's doing fine and not so stress out.

Posted January 31, 2005
The quality of the academic program is a cut above the rest. My child has attended since kindergarden and I am very well pleased with the knowledge he has attained. The teachers and staff are A+ quality and I would recommend this school to anyone.

Calvary Christian Academy
2311 Tower Place, Hampton, VA  23666
Last modified Calvary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Calvary Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top