Posted December 08, 2014
Hampton Christian is an amazing school with caring teachers and staff. We looked at HCA a few years ago after our oldest son had a bullying incident at our less than stellar, local public school. We felt welcomed immediately and now all three of my children attend there. It has small classes and encourages parental involvement. I love that a Christian worldview perspective is integrated into every subject. They allow my kids a safe atmosphere where they can ask tough questions and work out their Christian faith. The school has relaxed its dress code this year. The kids attend chapel in school t-shirts and jeans!

Posted February 15, 2014
Two kids graduated: Wonderful teachers and sports programs. Son is studying engineering at University of Alabama (honor roll) and daughter is at Welch College (honor roll) Well worth it.

Posted June 18, 2013
This school is FABULOUS. Teachers really care. My daughter has grown LEAPS AND BOUNDS academically and spiritually in ONE year... far more than I was able to accomplish homeschooling or putting her in the best public school in the city. I LOVE Hampton Christian Schools.

Posted August 09, 2011
Hampton Christian has been a great school! My daughter started with 4K and is now entering 2nd grade. The teachers are wonderful, the administration is great. My daughter reads on a 6th grade level and tested well above normal in all subjects. She brought home straight As all year long thanks to the dedication and love given by the staff. We never thought we could afford to send her to a private christian school, but God keeps making a way :)

Posted April 18, 2011
Wonderful School! If you are looking for a school that teaches the love of Christ than look no further. Bullying is not tolerated - which was very important to our family. You know the teachers heart is for the child to do their best. The staff is very friendly and always makes you feel welcome.

Hampton Christian Schools 1

Posted March 07, 2011
It was very disappointing and devastating for my child to attend Hampton Christian HS. After a 3 hr admission interview, I expected more support academically, discipline wise etc... There are many students with behavioral problems, and poorly trained teachers to handle them. My child was not protected from bullies and was penalize for standing up for himself. Also, no effort was made to provide resources for students needing extra help. They were a bit discriminating. Very discouraging for a school that is supposed to be based on Christian values. They let my child down.

Posted July 17, 2008

Hampton Christian Schools 3

Posted September 14, 2007
A good school. Full range of subjects, including science & advanced math. Attention to writing skills. Teachers care for students and students lead weekly chapel. Great basketball & baseball. Fledgling football, soccer, tennis & track.

Hampton Christian Schools 4

Posted November 17, 2004

Hampton Christian Schools
2419 North Armistead Avenue, Hampton, VA  23666
Last modified Hampton Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Hampton Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top