Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We love HCA. We have been there since my daughter was in 3K. HCAs teachers are the best and partner with parents helping raise kids for the future and preparing them for college. This school helps the children with their walk with Christ. Class sizes are small. Bullying is NOT tollerated and very seldom. I recommend this school for anyone and everyone!

My daughter has attended HCA for 6 years and my son 3 years. We absolutely LOVE HCA!! The school makes a strong effort to put God above everything. That empowers students to in their studies and athletics. My daughter has played Volleyball and was a Cheerleader for HCA. Last year they started clubs at the elementary school. The kids LOVE this extra time of advance study and fun.

Amount of homework: Agree

This school does give homework, however it is just beneficial follow up to what they have learned in class. I do appreciate they don't have homework on Wed. That helps knowing we have church.

My experience at HCA has been pretty good. I enjoy the different resources, as well as the clubs. Most of the teachers and staff are great. I would recommend this school to my friends.

Hampton Christian Academy has a very Wonderfully talented staff! My child going here was one of the best decisions we as a family has made. I have very high hopes that HCA will be a shining star in our community for years to come.

Hampton Christian Elementary is a very safe school to be at. You learn about Math, History, Science, Language, Reading, Spelling, and the best subject ever, Bible. The most important thing that you can learn about is about the One True God! Learning about Him can save your life!!!

My Daughter has attended this school for 2 years now and has excelled at her studies and enjoyed volley ball and cheer. I love the interaction will all the staff. Everyone is always positive and eager to be part of your child's learning. The sports teams are based on Christian beliefs and it's heart warming to see both opposing teams pray together.

I attend Hampton Christian Elementary School. This school offers a Christian-based environment for your child and for you as a parent. The teachers are wonderful and godly. I have a sister who attended HCA from second grade through twelfth grade and is now a student at Regent University. She plans to be a teacher and will graduate in May, 2015. I have been a student at HCA since kindergarten and am now in fifth grade. We both highly recommend this school and have been blessed. It is nice to know that you have teachers and staff that love you and pray for you regularly. They truly want God's best for the students here. I love Hampton Christian Academy!

The best school ever. Hampton Christian Academy is the best school ever. Your kids will love it here. The teachers are really sweet to us. The principal will be at drop off and pick up. Plus the students are really friendly too. Take it from a student. You will love it here.

My school has a lot of sweet teachers.We have resources like art,music,P.E.,library,and computer.We also have after school activities which are keyboard which is hosted by the music teacher and I think it starts at 5k to I think 5th grade,we also have praise dance which runs I think 5k to 5th grade they have Spanish,my daughter is in 5th grade and used to be in Praise dance and plays basketball now and loved and loves both of them greatly!I hope you will check out the school,I think you will really like it.

Last modified Hampton Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6