Bad
Good

I attend Hampton Christian Elementary School. This school offers a Christian-based environment for your child and for you as a parent. The teachers are wonderful and godly. I have a sister who attended HCA from second grade through twelfth grade and is now a student at Regent University. She plans to be a teacher and will graduate in May, 2015. I have been a student at HCA since kindergarten and am now in fifth grade. We both highly recommend this school and have been blessed. It is nice to know that you have teachers and staff that love you and pray for you regularly. They truly want God's best for the students here. I love Hampton Christian Academy!

The best school ever. Hampton Christian Academy is the best school ever. Your kids will love it here. The teachers are really sweet to us. The principal will be at drop off and pick up. Plus the students are really friendly too. Take it from a student. You will love it here.

My school has a lot of sweet teachers.We have resources like art,music,P.E.,library,and computer.We also have after school activities which are keyboard which is hosted by the music teacher and I think it starts at 5k to I think 5th grade,we also have praise dance which runs I think 5k to 5th grade they have Spanish,my daughter is in 5th grade and used to be in Praise dance and plays basketball now and loved and loves both of them greatly!I hope you will check out the school,I think you will really like it.

Hampton Christian Academy (HCA) is an outstanding school that provides three components that are crucial to my son s education. HCA provides academically challenging curriculum, solid Christian values and a longing Christian environment. Teachers, Mrs. Ellis and Ms. De Witt, have consistently proven that they are hard working dedicated teachers who love God and their students. We are eternally gratefully to them for everything. Mr. & Mrs. Darryl L. Brown

I have attended Hampton Christian Elementary since I was in 5K. I love going to Hampton Christian Elementary. The teachers love us a lot. When you go to class, the teachers don't make it boring. They make some jokes, but they make sure that you understand completely what we are learning. Overall, Hampton Christian Elementary is an awesome school to go to. You should send your children to this school.

I am a proud parent and the Principal at Hampton Christian Elementary School. Together with our Middle/High School across the street, we are collectively Hampton Christian Academy (HCA). We are a non-denominational Christ-centered school that partners closely with our parents, faculty and Middle/High School. We respect the diversity of Christian denominations that make up the body of parents at HCA. We incorporate a Christ Centered worldview into all of our subjects and activities. Our elementary school uses the A Beka curriculum for most subjects. Our school offers 3K - 5th grade academics, with before and after school care for our students, if needed.

Last modified Hampton Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6