Hampton, VA

Bethel Christian School 1

Posted March 19, 2014
Great school besides the new second grade teacher she is a graduate of bethel so I feel there is some special treatment, she's rude and not very friendly like you expect a second grade teacher to be I ask my chid about how the children are treated in class because if she's willing to be so rude and unfriendly to parents I can only imagine how she is with the children.I have witness on a few occasions her attitude towards the children,it is a great school besides that for us.

Bethel Christian School 1

Posted October 29, 2013
Wish i could give it a zero. HORRIBLE SCHOOL! The teachers dont discipline the kids, horrible academics, not challenging to the slightest bit, and the school is more like a hangout then a school, so many cliques, bullying, favorites, if one of your students is related to a teacher they get special treatment. The only thing good about this school is their music program, the rest is a joke.

Posted November 04, 2009
I am most thankful for the disciplined work ethic that has been instilled in my children while attending this school. It is not an easy school as far as academics are concerned, but when your child graduates, they will be ready for college. And all of this while growing in faith and learning to see God in every aspect of life.

Posted August 27, 2009
Great school. Independent baptist beliefs. Don't send your kids to any hampton,nnps. Cost, yes. Pay now or pay later.

Posted January 19, 2005
Unbelievable fine arts program, solid sports programs, excellent academic and discipline standards - all with a warm, fun, and very loving Christian atmosphere. We have had both our kids enrolled for 7 years and they love it too! It's an excellent 'small town' community school 'feel' with a big city pace and atmosphere. Great standards, great leadership, and very good facilities. Also has the benefit of a K-12 environment so my kids feel this is their home. They can participate and/or cheer at High School sporting events, particpate in great musical and drama programs, and compete in regional, state, and national Bible and Fine Arts competitions that really bring out the best in them and their freinds. I can't say enough good things about this school. It is a gem.

Bethel Christian School
Po Box 9128, Hampton, VA  23670
Last modified Bethel Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bethel Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top