PK-11|Private

Bad
Good

Apparently the school has gotten a new staff. The school was recommended to me by a friend based on her experiences with quiet a few teachers who have moved on. Nepotism plays a key role in how the school functions. I pulled my child out prior to the end of the school year and am SO HAPPY I did. His confidence has been restored, and he's happy. There are some great people in the school, however, be careful with choosing who teaches your child.

My Daughter attended F.O.E.C. from 1st grade through 5th grade. The Bible based foundation that is laid out by the staff, combined with the ABEKA University Christian curriculum proved to be an excellent springboard for my daughter's education. Faith Outreach Education Center is my first choice for daycare and primary school, and also for before and after school care.

I have enjoyed having my daughter at Faith Outreach. She has been attending here since Pre-K 3. By the time my daughter graduated kindergarten, she was reading and writing in cursive. My daughter has grown to understand praise and worship as well as grow in Christ while attending FOEC. She truly enjoys learning and growing as well as being with her friends. The staff is so wonderful. I love that Praise and worship is daily. My child is taught by God fearing, God loving people. It is a great place to see growth Spiritual as well as educational growth in your child.

Last modified Faith Outreach Education Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-11