Hampton, VA
After care: No

Posted September 06, 2014
I love my Aberdeen Lions! My daughter went first and paved the way for my son, this is his last year and I will miss the awesome Principals and teachers who helped my babies to get where they are now. God bless Aberdeen Elementary!

Aberdeen Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2012
My daughter did so well at Aberdeen, that when we got transferred to Mississippi, they wanted to jump her a few grades because of how smart she was.

Posted September 26, 2011
Aberdeen has given my family the best school experience. My child has special needs and all of her needs were met and her teachers went out of their way to give her a wonderful experience! Her teacher, as well as the administration, was new to the building and they have really turned things around, Aberdeen is a wonderful school! I wish my I had another child to send through Aberdeen!!!

Posted August 23, 2011
I love Aberdeen Elementary School!! This school has great administrators, teachers, and staff!! They are dedicated, hardworking, and caring. Every staff member in the building is invested in helping each student reach his or her highest academic and social potential. Aberdeen strives to provide students with a safe, positive, nurturing, supportive, and diverse learning environment. It's a GREAT place to learn!!

Aberdeen Elementary School 1

Posted March 18, 2011
Aberdeen is a haven for underachievers and troublemakers. More time is spent correcting negative behaviors then rewarding the good. It seems that it has become a dumping ground for the more troublesome students that either can't go anywhere else or got the boot from their last school. Ghetto would be a great way to describe it. The teachers can only do so much, but with the parent involvement being nil, it makes it difficult for them to teach the ones who actually care about school. If you can help it, take your child else where.

Aberdeen Elementary School
1424 Aberdeen Rd, Hampton, VA  23666
Last modified Aberdeen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aberdeen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top