Bad
Good

My daughter is currently in the 3rd grade, while my son just started kindergarten this year. This is a great school, with very caring teachers & staff. My daughter makes straight A's & although my son doesn't like school (which would be the case for him @ any school, as is his personality), he does very well here also. My husband & I both attended Kraft as children, as well, & it was a great school when we attended there also. I was in the SCA in 4th & 5th grade, as their reporter & vice president. My daughter can't wait to run for an SCA spot next year, after hearing about my experience!!! Kraft is more like a family than just a school.

Kraft is a family and an awesome place for my sons. The administration is always helpful and available and the teachers go above and beyond the call of duty. Kraft is wonderful as they do many things to connect my children to the community such as National Ride Your Bike to Schools Day, food drives and other volunteer opportunities. We have not moved because we don't want to leave our school

Great school especially coming from the Illionis education to VA. They are really concerned about the childs education

Christopher C. Kraft elementary school is a great school.. My son has learned so much, the staff along with the kids are all treated like one big family all the time.. Kraft has the Greatest teachers and awesome principal & asst. principal that treats all the kids like they are her own child, the office staff is great and very fast and caring not only to the kids but as a parent we get so much respect, very fast response if as a parent we have a question or concern about anything they will call or set a meeting up with you right then so when you walk out you have a date and time.. The school is in a great location, my kids have excelled at kraft and I love the school!

Kraft is a wonderful school with an excellent staff. My kids have been attending Kraft for two years and I love it.

Really a great school. Great location. Great teachers and awsome principal. Love it and so do my children.

Last modified Christopher C. Kraft Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.