Posted November 19, 2013
Kraft is a family and an awesome place for my sons. The administration is always helpful and available and the teachers go above and beyond the call of duty. Kraft is wonderful as they do many things to connect my children to the community such as National Ride Your Bike to Schools Day, food drives and other volunteer opportunities. We have not moved because we don't want to leave our school

Christopher C. Kraft Elementary School 3

Posted August 05, 2013
Great school especially coming from the Illionis education to VA. They are really concerned about the childs education

Posted May 16, 2013
Christopher C. Kraft elementary school is a great school.. My son has learned so much, the staff along with the kids are all treated like one big family all the time.. Kraft has the Greatest teachers and awesome principal & asst. principal that treats all the kids like they are her own child, the office staff is great and very fast and caring not only to the kids but as a parent we get so much respect, very fast response if as a parent we have a question or concern about anything they will call or set a meeting up with you right then so when you walk out you have a date and time.. The school is in a great location, my kids have excelled at kraft and I love the school!

Christopher C. Kraft Elementary School 0

Posted January 27, 2009
Kraft is a wonderful school with an excellent staff. My kids have been attending Kraft for two years and I love it.

Posted September 04, 2008
Really a great school. Great location. Great teachers and awsome principal. Love it and so do my children.

Posted October 04, 2007

Christopher C. Kraft Elementary School 3

Posted April 24, 2005
My daughter transferred to Kraft after the school year had begun. She is a very smart child and is doing well academically, but I'm told quite often about how disruptive the classroom gets as well as the cafeteria. She spilled milk during luch one day and was sent to the nurse for a change of clothes. Only thing that was wrong .. she was never allowed to finish eating her lunch. She didn't have lunch that day until she arrived home. Once again, I believe that the disruptive children are outnumbering the little ones that are full of energy as well yet behaved when need be.

Posted November 19, 2004
We have recently moved away from Hampton and never really appreciated the education that the Kraft staff gave to my duaghter until that move. Kraft is a wonderful school and we truly miss the dedication of the teachers and principal! Just look at those SOL scores!

Posted April 26, 2004
Christpoher Kraft is an excellent school. My child has excelled here. This school has exceeded my expectations of a public school. The teachers not only work with the children they stay in communication with the parents.

Posted September 09, 2003
Christopher Kraft is an excellent school they work closely with each student to make sure they provide the neccessary materials so your child will exceed.

Christopher C. Kraft Elementary School
600 Concord Dr, Hampton, VA  23666
Last modified Christopher C. Kraft Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christopher C. Kraft Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top