No rating

Montessori School Of Herndon

Private | PK-4 | 133 students

Living in Herndon

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $327,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,680.

Posted March 1, 2013

My son is attending the Montessori School of Herndon for Preschool. We have had such a great experience with this school over the years. The Teachers are fantastic, most of which have been working with this school for several years. They truly know each individual child and their needs. Thank you Montessori School of Herndon and Teachers for all of your hard work and efforts. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a great Preschool and Kindergarten program.

Posted February 26, 2013

I wouldn't recommend this school. I had a very bad experience with the Director, my daughter had a speech delay and the way the director approach me is like all the kids have to be at the same level so my daughter didn't quite make it. It made me feel rejected. I thought montessori shouldn't be like that. I found a better school than this one.

Posted December 11, 2012

A wonderful School. The children learn a lot and develop a very positive self-esteem. I am very thankful to the wonderful teachers at this school.

Posted October 31, 2012

Both of my children had the privilege of being part of The Montessori School of Herndon. One of them is still currently attending and loving it. I can not say enough good things about this great educational organization. The Staff, Administration and the quality of education, everything has been and IS top notch. I highly recommend this school for all the parents who are looking for all these wonderful things for their little ones in the future.

Posted September 24, 2012

Do NOT send your child to this BUSINESS. Yes, you read it correct- this is not a school but a Business and all that the administration is concerned about is how to get more money out of you. There have been instances of children biting other children and administration doing nothing about it and revealing the child's name.. their times the teachers have told the parents that their child is 'developmentally slow' oh, and of course if you withdraw your child, they bind you to the fee for the entire year based on the 'contract' they give you less than a minute to sign. It was time someone reported them.

Posted November 22, 2011

My three-year old daughter is going to the school. She loves it! The teachers are awesome, the leadership efficient, and the office staff is a pure pleasure. My daughter has ample time to develop as an individual, and as a group member. I also love that the teachers place a lot of value on self-respect, respect for others, and discipline.

Posted September 23, 2009

My daughter has been very happy at this school. The teachers are wonderful, as are the children and families who send their children to this school. These are the reasons that I keep my child here. However, the administration has much to be desired.

Posted December 17, 2007

I love this school very much. My son is going in this school last 4 years.He loves this school. Teacher are really great specially academicly. I think they are best.Plus extra curiculam activity class activity is really good.When i watch young children are performing in stage.Makes me feel good.We enjoy this school.

Posted August 25, 2007

My daughter has been going there past three years and we have been very happy with the academic learning. The curriculum is very well constructed which widens the childrens knowledge greatly.

Posted January 25, 2007

I'm impressed with the concepts that this school is teaching to my 4-year old. She comes home excited to tell me about Christopher Columbus, how to subtract 7 from 3, or how to say hello in a foreign language of a country she learned about that day.

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Nonsectarian
Associations
  • AMS
  • NAEYC
  • NAIS

Instructional and/or curriculum models used

• Montessori

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

840 Dranesville Road