Herndon, VA

Mt Pleasant Baptist Church Christian Academy 5

Posted August 05, 2013
My daughter has been at Mt Pleasant 3 years. I have 2 older children and have never seen a school where the entire staff loves the children and cares for them so much. The A Beka curriculum is one of the best and add small class sizes and amazing teachers that work as a team and it is a recipe for success! My daughter reads 2 years ahead of her grade and keeps learning new things.

Mt Pleasant Baptist Church Christian Academy 5

Posted August 05, 2013
I want to point put that the report that the school is 100% black is incorrect. While it is predominantly black, there are several Indian, Latino and white children as well.

Mt Pleasant Baptist Church Christian Academy 4

Posted February 05, 2009
This is the second year that my daughter has been enrolled at this wonderful school. The small class sizes and the great teaching staff ensure that my daughter is getting the attention that she needs to grow both socially and educationally. I love that the school is based on Christian principles and is re-enforced through the A Beka curriculum that they use which in itself is outstanding. Also it is an uniform based school which really helps cut down on yearly clothing costs. I would proudly recommend this school to anyone.

Mt Pleasant Baptist Church Christian Academy
2516 Squirrel Hill Road, Herndon, VA  20171
Last modified Mt Pleasant Baptist Church Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Mt Pleasant Baptist Church Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top