Posted August 20, 2013
This is a wonderful school for anyone who believes that Christian values and proper behavior are just as important as education. The environment is respectful and loving. My daughter describes her teachers as kind, honest, and most of all, loving. I highly recommend the school!

Temple Baptist School 4

Posted April 23, 2009
I graduated from Temple a few years ago. I attended 9-12 grades there. I received an excellent education there. Many of my college classes and assignments were easier for me than other students due to the excellent preparation I had at Temple. The teachers I had were caring and involved in the school and church. I one and only downside I noticed about Temple was the lack of extra curricular activities. The youth group took first place in acitvities over the school. I wish there were more sports, after school clubs, and electives. However, I would take the excellent education over extra-curriculars any day!

Posted September 15, 2008
Rates are affordable and classroom sizes are not over crowded. Very good learnig environment.

Posted May 11, 2008

Posted January 04, 2007
Great lowcost Christian School

Temple Baptist School
1545 Dranesville Road, Herndon, VA  20170
Last modified Temple Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Temple Baptist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top