Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

This is a fantastic school disregarding all the ratings. My experience in last 1 year (my son did 6th grade) & now my daughter is doing Kindergarden. My experience has been consistently good, great teachers, respect to students & nice programs

My son had three teachers in this school and they were all amazing. Thanks to them he likes going to school and his academic score is very good. Office staff is very nice. School has many after school programs and some fun activities for kids (like movie night, dance night, etc). I'm also impressed with SACC teachers. They do a lot of fun stuff and projects. Very often, when I come to pick up my son, he's in the middle of doing some interesting project or playing with his friends and he doesn't want to leave yet (after being at school for almost ten hours!)

Teachers in Coates school are great and go above and beyond in helping the students succeed.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter is in This school from past 3 years we couldn't have asked for better teachers.

My daughter is coates student from past 2 years.This will be her 3rd year.from our experience I can say that coates elementary is a very good school with good staff. The teachers are very knowledgeable and shares a very good relationship with students. School has variety of after school programs. As this school is now GT center I am pretty sure that will be an additional star for this school.

we are very happy and appreciate his teacher Ms.Waller commitment in helping him to achieve his academic success.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We love the First Grade Teacher and Principle. They are very committed ,dedicated and compassionate. They are working hard to improve the students life.

Teachers, Principal and Front office staff are very caring and take individual attention and care on the children. My son's first grade teacher is very caring and provides individual attention. With the teacher's help we were able improve our Son's overall academic scores.

The teachers and the staff at Coates are really good. They are approachable, kind, warm and they really care about our kids. This school has a strong PTA that supports the after school programs and lot of other programs that are really important for the kids to learn and thrive at this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter attended Kindergarten at Coates last year and her teachers were among the best that I have seen. She is really looking forward to her First grade here. They have great after school programs that are enriching and affordable.

Last modified Coates Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.