Herndon, VA

The Auburn School, Herndon Campus 5

Posted November 08, 2013
Auburn has been exactly the school my son needs for the past two years. His academic work is customized to his performance, and the embedded behavioral support has made a big difference in our lives. The faculty and staff are professional, friendly, and available. This school is wonderful!

The Auburn School, Herndon Campus 4

Posted May 11, 2013
My son attended for 6th, 7th and 8th grade. It made a huge difference in his life. Academically, he is 1 or 2 grade levels ahead. He's currently transitioning to public high school and we feel he is prepared. The teachers are AMAZING! They truly understand my son's needs. They've also helped him learn important social skills and most everyone that knows my son tells me how much he has improved socially. He also has the best friends he's ever made in his life. He is so happy and loves school. The first week he said coming to Auburn was "such a relief." This coming from a child with Asperger's and a history of stressful experiences at public school. I highly recommend Auburn. They currently have hired a new Head of School and the school's future looks very promising. We will always be grateful for the difference Auburn has made in our son's life.

The Auburn School, Herndon Campus 4

Posted January 24, 2013
My child has made friends and enjoys going to school since starting at Auburn. As a new school it has had some upheaval, but the benefits of the school far outweigh any negatives.

The Auburn School, Herndon Campus
13525 Dulles Technology Drive Suite 101, Herndon, VA  20171
Last modified The Auburn School, Herndon Campus is a Private school that serves grades K-10
The Auburn School, Herndon Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top