Bad
Good

My son is not happy at this school. We moved to the area, so we had to attend this school for zoning reasons. The reason why I give this school a bad review is because of the students. This school has a major behavioral problem. My child is a very high excelling student, and the behavioral issues from other students is very frustating for him. He enjoys his teacher, just the behavior from his peers. Not a lot of activities for students to be involved in either.

Outstanding teachers! Highland Springs ES teacher, Alexandra Mendex-Zfass, fourth grade teacher, was named Outstanding First-Year Teacher for all of Henrico County. Congratulations.

My son had a situation with another boy bothering him on the bus. I was very concerned making sure he wasn't being bullied so I called the Principal. The following day the Principal Mr Hochman rode the entire bus route and my son problem solved. Highland Springs has a dedicated Principal !!!!

My daughter has been in Highland Springs sincer starting school. She is now going to the fourth grade. Although she may not be returning this year, I will never forget the care she recieved while going there. They stressed an all around education, including the importance of good character. I want to send a special thank you to Mrs. McClannahan, fourth grade teacher, and friend to me and my daughter. Thanks for all that you do, and thank You Highland Springs Elementary !

My daughter is continuing to excell in her education at Highland Springs Elemantary. She had some difficulty with reading and her 2nd grade teacher helped us get the needed info and much needed support to make sure she will keep up with her peers in the future. I greatly appreciate Mrs.Speller.

Last modified Highland Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.