Hot Springs, VA

Falling Spring Elementary School 5

Posted August 06, 2013
This school is closed and empty due to budget cuts. This WAS a great school! We will miss it.

Falling Spring Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2006
- a staff
I have substituted at Falling Springs Elementry School several times and enjoy it very much. The teachers are so involved with the children and they do a wonderful extracurricular program which allows the child time for bible study if they choose to get involved. The children are disciplined very well. I also would like to add that the teachers and staff make everyone substitues and parents fell welcome to their school. I have decided that when I have children if I still live in the area I will want my children to attend Falling Springs Elementry.

Falling Spring Elementary School
100 Falling Springs Circle, Hot Springs, VA  24445
Last modified Falling Spring Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falling Spring Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top