John L. Hurt Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2007
I think That JLHES is the Best school. Our daughter has really enjoyed herself and she's come along way. I would like to say Thank You to all of the teachers at JLHES for helping our daughter become a Better, Smarter, Stronger young lady Thank You All.

John L. Hurt Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2006
I love Hurt school. I really like Mrs. Murphy and most all of the teachers. My son did very well there and my daughter is doing well also. I see a close bond with the teachers. You can just tell that the teachers work very hard and really care about the students. We are so lucky to have them!

John L. Hurt Elementary School
315 Prospect Rd, Hurt, VA  24563
Last modified John L. Hurt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John L. Hurt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top