Lake Ridge, VA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 20, 2014
Prince William Academy has a fantastic infant program. I looked at dozens of programs and I am so happy I picked this one. They have small classes and the friendliest staff. The teachers do a great job communicating with me adhering to my child's schedule. I recommend this program to all of my expecting friends!

Posted October 20, 2014
I recommend the elementary program to parents who are searching for a robust curriculum and dynamic staff. The small classes has allowed my child to learn at his own pace and to exceed in so many areas. The teachers are very responsive and the front office staff know us by our names. The administrators have an open door policy. PWA is great and my children will be attending through Elementary and Middle School.

Prince William Academy 1

Posted July 15, 2014
Due to the limitations of this site, I cannot write a complete review. Sadly, I am really sorry to have to give such a poor review of the school, as I started with such high hopes that steadily declined throughout the school year. While there are so many 'little' instances of failure, the culminating event was -- bring your favorite monster and monster book to school day. My child was so excited to finally be able to bring one of his toys to school, and was then told to put it away and admonished for bringing it to school. Apparently no one told the substitute about the event and the other children didn't participate. No one told me about the substitute (for a week!) and I got a crying, sad boy when I picked him up from school. Again... just one of the many, many stories I collected over the year. Now, I decided to move my child at the beginning of the summer to a summer program, but continue to pay the fees of the 'current school year' which do not end until August 31 per my contract. Two words for this bad decision on my part... EPIC FAIL.

Posted June 13, 2014
Prince William Academy is the best private school in Woodbridge. This school not only has very challenging and advanced curriculum but also offers 5 languages. This is our second year at Prince William Academy and my child loves this school. The Principal and the staff are highly educated with College Degrees, very professional, very helpful and they treat students and parents with lot of respect. We feel fortunate that our child attends this school. We highly recommend this school to all the parents looking for good private school.

Posted March 29, 2014
This school has many aspects that make it stand out from other schools. The international atmosphere there is gives you the right niche for your kids to grow academically and personally. We have been very happy with the staff, instruction and care we have received that we already two children, planning on registering one more in the upcoming year.

Posted March 29, 2014
This school was a great surprise. Not only is it local, it is a highly advanced learning center for preschool age all the way up to middle school age! I love the world based program and the learning experience my 3 year old receives. Great teachers and Great staff, make for a great school. I recommend any parent to come and check it out for your self. Thanks.

Posted March 20, 2014
Prince William Academy has a wonderful first grade program. The teacher is awesome! I could not ask for a better experience for my son!

Posted March 20, 2014
Prince William Academy has a multicultural, diverse student body and staff . The atmosphere is welcoming and the small teacher- student ratio allows for close mentoring of students. The new principal has strong leadership qualities and is making positive changes in the curriculum and use of technology, especially in the elementary school.

Posted March 19, 2014
My children (3 and 5) have been attending PWA since Summer Camp 2013 so we have experienced both the camp and academic aspect of the school and we could not be happier. The children have met so many great friends and they adore their teachers. The curriculum is amazing and my son who is in Jr. Kindergarten and just turned 5 is READING! My daughter has also learned so much in preschool including Spanish and Mandarin. I highly recommend PWA to anyone with school aged children considering private school in the No. VA area.

Posted March 19, 2014
I highly recommend this school. It is a very good school and there curriculum is very good. The staff is wonderful.

Prince William Academy
3480 Commission Court, Lake Ridge, VA  22192
Last modified Prince William Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Prince William Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top