Bad
Good

Great school, excellent teachers and staff. Very satisfied with the education my children are getting at this school.

Balls Bluff is a wonderful elementary school. The principal, assistant principal and staff are amazing and really care about the children. Both my children have IEP's and the communication as well as just knowing that the staff really care for the well being of my children puts me at ease.

The staff really care about the children and open communication is their strong suit. I love this school. I have one child that graduated, another that is currently enrolled and a little one at home waiting to go. The teachers are amazing!

BBES is a welcoming school with a lot of great teachers. There is a lot of diversity, but I see that as a plus. I love that my kids meet and work with children from different backgrounds and cultures. That's preparing them for life! We've had nothing but great experiences in the classroom and feel the teacher don't get the credit they deserve! Go Tigers!

I am not sure why this school has a 4star rating but this is my 2nd yr that I am sending my child to Balls Bluff. I am happy with the school and especially with the teachers. I have not interacted with adminstrative staff and the principal.

This school is terrible. My son has been going to Ball's Bluff for two years now and has had nothing but problems. My son has special education needs that are not properly addressed or taken seriously. He has an education plan that the teaching staff is supposed to abide by and they don't. There is a serious problem with parent/teacher communication. To get any answers or to find out what is going on in the classroom, the parent must engage the teacher otherwise the parent is in the dark. I plan on filing for a transfer to another school in my neighborhood.

Ball's Bluff Elementary is a very good school with excellent teachers who want to see our children succeed. They provide a challenging and fun atmosphere where are children can grow and learn. Teachers, staff and PTA are all active in the school and community.We would highly recommend our school.

I am a very satisfied parent of a Ball's Bluff student. Her teachers have been wonderful and have nutured and encouraged her to be a leader as well as a good student. The principal and vice principal are wonderful, too. Both are friendly, professional and approachable. Ball's Bluff gets an A from me!

I am a proud parent of a student at Balls Bluff Elementary School. I must say, as a life long resident of Leesburg, I am appalled at the community's view of this school. For all the diversity that this school offers, it continually is criticized for it's test scores. It's all about status and not quality of education for some. Considering the vast ethnic and socio-economic differences of the kids that attend this school, it's test scores are within a few percentage points of the 'stellar' schools here. ( FHR, for one). Not to mention that ALL the schools follow the SAME curriculum! I am glad my child attends this school. I would MUCH rather her be exposed to a beautiful rainbow than an unrealistic vat of 'sameness.'

The school is very good. I believe that the parients should be able to know exactly what materials the children are covering in class. There is a lack of teacher/parient communication. The PTA commity is very active.

Last modified Ball's Bluff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.