Posted February 16, 2014
We are thrilled to have our students attending Evergreen Mill. Our second grader and fifth grader have had nurturing teachers who have challenged them and cared for them. This school has quite a diverse population that is celebrated and supported. I love having my children learn to appreciate others for who they are, rather than by what they may or may not have. This kind of school climate is truly what we were looking for. We want our children to not only be successfully academically, but more importantly to be good people in life.

Evergreen Mill Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2009
We are very pleased with Evergreen Mill Elementary. My child had absolutely extraordinary teachers here for kindergarten and first grade, and is now a bookworm. I can't thank those teachers enough. The principal has my admiration for quickly getting rid of under-performing teachers, and for listening to parental concerns. The school fosters respectful interaction with the students who come from disadvantaged backgrounds, and celebrates diversity. The art and music programs provide wonderful opportunities for the kids. The only thing I would change is the PE program, which mostly consisted of boy versus girl dodgeball. We have highly trained PE professionals, I would like to see them doing a little more teaching and a lot fewer violent games, and to nix the boy-versus-girl dynamic altogether.

Posted January 30, 2008

Posted December 20, 2007

Posted September 22, 2007

Evergreen Mill Elementary School
491 Evergreen Mill Rd SE, Leesburg, VA  20175
Last modified Evergreen Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evergreen Mill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top