Posted July 22, 2014
My children have been at SLES since Kindergarten and are entering the 5th grade this year. I cannot say enough good things about this school: a strong, passionate principal, skilled, caring teachers, a great front office staff, a fabulous facility, and a very active PTA. My children have had a great experience and I believe they will be more than ready for middle school after this year.

Posted December 01, 2013
I'm a fifth grader and for my whole life I have gone to the same school , it never gets boring. All teacher's and staff are willing to cooperate. The principle loves storys and when you'r about to go to class she'll give a nice comment. I don't want to leave Seldens Landing. Honestly I don't think my school has to change. We always have a fun learning day to remember. Every kid leaves happy with a smile. Your child will love Seldens Landing

Posted October 19, 2012
Terrific school for our first grader- he was new to the community and has assimilated exceptionally well!

Posted November 07, 2011
Excellent teachers, amazing principal, parents are always welcome, very well prepare for any child necessity.

Posted September 07, 2010
First day of school and once again I am thrilled that my children attend Seldens. Every member of the team - from the cafeteria and custodial staffs, to the teachers and the administrators to the PTA - is dedicated to doing the best job they can and to make a difference in the lives of the kids in their charge. My only regret is that this is our last year there.

Posted October 08, 2009
The fifth grade teachers are such a wonderful group of individuals. They care about the kids and they love their jobs!!!! I feel my child will be fully prepared for middle school. The new administration seems to be in control of all aspects of the school!!

Posted April 28, 2009
I love this school and all the teachers. The principal and teachers are very involved with the kids and you can tell that they love their job. Whenever we have needed support, the staff has been eager to assist us.

Posted March 25, 2009
I have twins at Seldens, currently in 1st grade, and I cannot say enough great things about the school as a whole, the individual teachers, and the parents support for the school. I really caring environment from the Principal down. Both my kids are getting extra reading help and it has worked a treat.

Posted December 27, 2008
My boys attended Seldens Landing for 3 years. Most of the teachers at this school are very good. Some are exceptional. Unfortunately, there are some that you would rather not have. Who would want someone like the teacher that submitted that review in October? Mrs. Fay and Mr. Hockensmith were just 2 of the teachers that made a lasting impact on my boys. We had great teachers for 3 years. But like most parents, I was concerned about who we may get at the start of each year. I think that the PTA does a wonderful job. We met many nice and caring parents at this school. I volunteered in the classrooms every week. This school is definitely not lacking in academic resources. The classrooms are too small for the number of students. But my boys are thriving academically because of this school.

Seldens Landing Elementary School 4

Posted December 19, 2008

Seldens Landing Elementary School
43345 Coton Commons Dr, Leesburg, VA  20176
Last modified Seldens Landing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seldens Landing Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top