Leesburg, VA
Students enrolled: 1,412

Posted November 18, 2011
Ive been going to BMS for the first time in 6th grade and it has been outstanding! Sanitized well, fabulous, kind, caring, loving ,understanding, teachers, and great academics also very fun

Posted September 22, 2009
This is my daughter's first year at Belmont Ridge and so far so good. I attended the rising 6th grade orientation in the spring and Back to School night last week and I continue to be impressed with the Principal's focus on academics and strengthening our children's characters. The deans and teachers seem to resound the Principal's dedication to excellence in academics. My daughter is excited and thinks that all of her teachers are nice. The teachers all enthusiastic, some are very inspiring and all seem committed to providing an excellent education to the students. The school's website is updated daily and parents are encouraged to check the teachers' personal webpages to keep up to date with their child's assignments and tests. Keep up the good work Belmont!! Go River Hawks!!!!

Posted September 17, 2009
Awesome school all the way around! Belmont Ridge Middle School was selected as a Governor's School of Excellence for the 2nd year in a row. This year we also received the Distinguished Honor of 'Schools to Watch.' Belmont Ridge is 1 of 200 schools across the country to receive this prestiges award! Go River Hawks!

Posted September 17, 2009
Enthusiastic principal & staff make BEMS a hotly desired school. Academic achievement is high, but don't be fooled by the demographics....the kids and educators kick butt!

Posted September 17, 2009
The teachers, staff and administration are all terrific. They have the childrens' best interest in mind, always. They set a very high bar, academically; then they motivate & challenge the children to get over that bar or beyond it. It's a wonderful environment. My kids love it and so do I!

Posted May 01, 2009
I can't say enough positive things about this school. We moved here mid-year from Birmingham, Alabama and were concerned about the quality of learning environment for our daughter who participates in the gifted program. The principal, dean and counselor were so welcoming. My daughter is thriving, feels much more challenged academically than her previous school in Alabama, and the other children have received her warmly. We really worried about her making new friends at this age, but she is very happy and the kids at this school are friendly and well mannered. The teachers at Belmont Ridge really have their acts together and seem to present the lessons in interesting ways. I can't imagine anyone being dissatisfied with anything at this wonderful school.

Posted October 28, 2008

Posted September 06, 2008
Great first week of school. Principal is always available to parents and students. Teachers know how to keep interest in learning high. Every student is expected to achieve excellence. It is a little crwoded, but this is the school I want my child in!

Posted August 15, 2008
I moved here from California with my daughter who lived near sacramento. the teachers are very kind and the guidence counselor was great!

Posted January 30, 2008
We just moved to this school district and were nervous about moving from another school but we can not say enough about the positive principal, caring and proactive counselors/dean and the teachers who truly love what they do!

Belmont Ridge Middle School
19045 Upper Belmont Place, Leesburg, VA  20176
Last modified Belmont Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belmont Ridge Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top