Leesburg, VA
Before care: Yes

Posted December 04, 2014
Providence Academy is an amazing school.the teachers and administrators are loving and kind. They know each child by name. The school is dedicated to academic rigor as well as developing the whole child.the families are amazing and my son has made many good friends! PA has truly become an extension of our family! We are so thankful for PA!

Posted October 20, 2014
I am a parent of an Upper School Student. We love Providence Academy for him because of the small classroom size he gets the individual attention that he needs. Also, Providence does a wonderful job of creating a family like atmosphere and providing a built in support structure of students and teachers for the kids which is so important during these challenging middle school years. Additionally, I love that they are teaching to the whole child. It's not just academics which are very strong but they are teaching my son how to live out his faith. Many school can offer strong academics but very few can offer a place to practice your faith. His teachers do an amazing job in both of academics and growing him in his faith. I think the school will improve when we are able to get our new building. The one we are in now is very limiting. I look forward to that next step in the growth of our school

Providence Academy 4

Posted June 11, 2014
Overall, our child has had a positive experience at Providence Academy. Classes are small, staff and faculty are responsive, and the school is run efficiently. Our child (who is in the younger grades) has met mostly nice kids and is happy in homeroom and specials classes. The school has done a great job in its first year as a new entity. In terms of constructive criticism, I would like to see more creative learning in the classroom. Our child's class had excellent structure and discipline through seat work, but I would have liked to see more critical thinking and creativity emphasized. I also hope that the school will enhance its arts programs as it grows. I think the school is responsive to parent input and will likely continue to improve as it grows and develops.

Posted April 29, 2014
Our family loves Providence Academy. My son is getting an excellent Christian based education. We feel that everyone is involved making this school better each year. I feel that the teachers really care about the kids, and they go over and beyond what they need to do. I would recommend this school to all of my family and friends.

Posted April 23, 2014
Providence teaches our children not only in a great academic way but also teaches our children how to grow spiritually. The teachers have a great relationship with the students due to smaller class sizes. This is better so each students can get some "teacher time" instead of feeling left out. The curriculum is outstanding and not only is my child learning new and worthwhile information, so am I, all over again. We feel Providence has become our extended family. Great job everyone!!

Posted April 23, 2014
Providence Academy has been a blessing to our family. Our eldest daughter struggled in school the first year she started out in kindergarten. She was in a public school with enormous class sizes. The teacher simply could not give the attention needed to the students. After much prayer, my husband and I decided to go the route of private school for our daughter for the next year. What an amazing choice we made! Providence offers manageable class sizes for the teachers, so each student is able to get individualized attention. Now, my daughter is excelling, and happy! Also, our son started at Providence Academy and he is also doing very well. In addition, the teachers are so approachable and you really feel like one big family! I recommend Providence Academy very highly!

Posted February 06, 2014
Our family has first and second grade students at Providence Academy, and next year will likely have a kindergartener. Both of my daughters have attended the school since kindergarten. When we decided to send our children to private school, it was only supposed to be for kindergarten. As a public school teacher, I know that our schools in Loudoun County are some of the best in the country, and did not think that we would be continuing their educations at a private institution. However, once we became part of the school family we quickly realized what a great place it was both academically and spiritually for our girls. Thanks to Mrs. Fulgham, who has been a teacher to both of my daughters, we realized how important a Christian education was to our family. Every teacher that we have had a PA has taught with love- love for the Lord and a love for education that is showered over the students daily. Aside from the teachers, PA has an amazing parent fellowship base. The parents pray together, serve together, and spend time making Providence Academy a place where our children can get, not just an education, but life lessons about God and His Love.

Posted February 06, 2014
Since 2008 I have had at least 1 child at Providence. We currently have 4 children enrolled in K,2nd, 3rd, and 5th. By far the most amazing group of talented teachers, staff and admin ever assembled under 1 roof. My K is reading-actually reading I find that the K teacher is the most amazing, talented, loving, and knowledgeable teacher I have ever met. Her dedication to our children is why we fell in love with the school and why we have all 4 enrolled. You will not find a school with more dedication, enthusiasm, knowledge, compassion and God center than you will at Providence. We have never been more certain that this is "IT" than ever. We find it is the most important thing we can do as parents is to raise educated, God centered, responsible and thankful children-Providence mirrors our goals and partners with us in our children's mental, character and spiritual development. The children at the school come from diverse backgrounds and each student brings a different perspective to the group and the teachers incorporate that into learning. Each child is encouraged and challenged to reach their best while raising the standard for all. This school is a blessing to our family.

Posted February 06, 2014
Providence Academy is a strong, unfailing Christian School with pride for Christ. Superior academics, parent involvement, highly qualified and caring teachers, a sound School Board, and a dynamic Head of School are just some of the many reasons why we have chosen this school for our children. This is a school that meets the academic and spiritual needs of children and their families. With a more than welcoming environment and interactive approach to education, along with small class sizes; it would be difficult to find a better educational environment than Providence Academy!

Posted February 03, 2014
We have been at the school for the past 3 years (when it was called Dominion and now as Providence). We have children in 2nd and K. The 2nd grader LOVES her teachers, the staff, the academics, weekly chapel, her classmates. I like that she says that math is hard for her because I wouldn't want her bored. But she always does well on her math tests. I have sat outside both of my children classrooms to eavesdrop. The reviewer that mentioned that the children are in their seats all day has most likely never visited or volunteered to help out. I stop by regularly. The other day they were working together to place the states in alphabetical order on the floor. Everyone was involved, happy, and out of their seats. The kids are nice to each other. There are the stray meanies, but overall, everyone becomes like family, including the parents. The Kindergarten teachers are so good and patient with these bouncy little ones. How they get them to focus is truly a gift. We have had both teachers. Both are godly women, with gentle, yet firm spirits. By the end of the year our oldest was engrossed in books and as a 1st grader was reading chapter books. Much more to say but running out of space!

Providence Academy