Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

My children are receiving a quality education at a school with the best school spirit around. Communications have been improving over the past two years which I appreciate. There are active parent organizations including Athletic Boosters, Drama Boosters and the PTSO, so I can become an involved parent in the THS Community. There are always exceptions, however my children admire and look up to their teachers, and have made excellent progress academically. I am proud to be a Tuscarora Husky Parent.

I have multiple children at Tuscarora High School. I feel the staff does an excellent job. There are several young teachers that go well beyond the call of teaching duty to make sure the students are learning. Many of the staff members make it to almost all sporting and extracurricular events. It has a wonderful community feel.

My child has made a lot of friends and enjoys the school spirit but the communication with the parents could be improved. Emails often go unanswered.

Tuscarora High School has steadily improved after opening six years ago. School spirit in athletics has carried over to the overall feeling the students feel about their school. Next year I will have three students at THS who will be surrounded by good teachers, great role models and excellent guidance counselors. Thank you THS Administrators for continuing to evaluate and improve your school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are approachable; which I really like. They keep us informed on what’s going on in the class; and updates us on new assignments.

Our children have excelled at Tuscarora. With a rising senior our daughter improved her SAT scores by more than 200 points year over year. Tuscarora is the embodiment of school spirit. The football games are a must. With two students enrolled and one on the way, we are so fortunate that we get to go to this school

We especially love the mathematics department at Tuscarora HS! They have teachers with a ton of experience who are still excited about teaching the kids. You can tell that the student body, parents and teachers really LOVE supporting and being part of this school. The student body supports their sports teams-lots of school spirit! I'm happy that we have a middle school child that will be going there in the next two years!

The teachers at Tuscarora are very accessible. They frequently stay late and come in early to make sure that the students receive the help they need. There are also some great young teachers that come to everything that the students are involved in. They are supportive in the classroom and out!

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Teachers at THS seem to really love what they teach. It's a big school, so every teacher is not going to be a favorite.

Amount of homework: Agree

Summer research, projects and daily homework are challenging for students. I believe there is the right amount of homework.

Last modified Tuscarora High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.