Posted February 25, 2014
As a former student of Locust Grove, I will say that Locust Grove is one of the best schools I have ever attended. Excellent teachers and administrators! I even achieved a prefect score on the SOL. Locust Grove has many different electives to offer, and all of the teachers are experienced and know how to teach.The students are very respectful of each other. An excellent school.

Locust Grove Middle School 4

Posted October 22, 2013
i love locust grove!!!! it is awesome and filled with wonderal students and teachers! So far it has been a great year although last year...2012-2013...alot has going on such as a teacher beating other students and one of the male teachers ....arrested!! hopefully, we are back on track. as far as im concerned, this school is very clean and the principal takes alot of pride in her work to keep us students succeeding in great excellence. if you dont have anything nice to say about our school..then dont say anything. keep hating and teachers, keep GRADING!! :) GREAT WORK LGMS"! lets have another great year for 2013-2014!

Posted August 18, 2009
I love this school i have ben seanding my kids ever sence 2nd grade now thay go to locust grove middle school and that is even better it is more cleaner then other schools i have went to by a long shot.

Locust Grove Middle School 2

Posted June 24, 2008
This school has a terrible principal and only a few nice teachers. I will be moving to a new state and starting 8th grade, but I would like to recommend a great 7th grade teacher at LGMS, Mr. Stewart. I've learned more from him than any other teacher. He is a social studies teacher who really loves his job. He's great!!!

Posted February 22, 2008

Locust Grove Middle School 0

Posted January 29, 2008
It is our first year at LGMS . My concern is the choice of electives. Specifically Foreign Language options, drama, home economics, etc. With the block schedule my daughter ended up with PE both semesters because Spanish was full and there were no other choices. She already has Chorus but really wanted a foreign lanaguage before entering high school which will not happen. Seems like they are really trying but perhaps do not have the resources available.

Locust Grove Middle School
6368 Flat Run Road, Locust Grove, VA  22508
Last modified Locust Grove Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Locust Grove Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top