Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teachers and administration provide a positive learning environment. Kids leave prepared for middle school. My son had a very positive experience at this school.

I am very pleased with this school. We are going into our 2nd year (Kindergarten + First) and my loves school. The teachers are very qualified and have done a wonderful job teaching and making learning fun. The school is very diverse with many nationalities. As a military brat that traveled the world, it is wonderful to see my child's classroom filled with people from so many different cultures. PTA has a nice selection of after school programs. The administrative staff does a very good job keeping parents informed. This is a great school in a great neighborhood.

My daughter is new to Laurel Hill this 2013-14 academic season. This is a very diverse school. The school has a anti-bully policy. Because of it, a very shy little girl has started to shine. She now looks forward to going to school everyday and have lots of friends. As parents, it was worth the expense to move here from another part of Fairfax County and to my daughter so happy. And that said a lot about the principals, teachers and staffs at Laurel Hill E.S.

My kids have been at Laurel Hill ES since 2010 and I can only say good things about the school's leadership, academic rigor, teachers, and even the SACC program. My kids have been appropriately challenged, are excited about learning, and have had really dedicated, caring, and excellent teachers. My kids love just going to school and are proud Laurel Hill Lions. The PTA is strong, too. Nice newer building.

Great school. The teachers and administrators are very professional. The learning environment is safe. They have the latest technology. Terrific school with high academic rigor.

Our two boys have been going to Laurel Hill since it opened. The teachers, Principal and staff have always been very caring and professional. We are especially happy with the staff at the after-school care (SACC). They don't just watch the kids until they are picked up, but they involve them in sports, fine arts, occasional field trips, sports and dance competitions with other school SACC programs, etc. My sons miss their SACC activities when school is closed. Thank you miss Bridgette and staff.

My daughter has awesome teacher. Her teacher make fun to learn. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Laurel Hill is an outstanding elementary school. The Principal and Vice Principal are very involved with the students and parents. The teachers are skilled and energetic. We've had a very positive experience.

We opened up Laurel Hill when it was a brand new school and have been at the school for 2 years. The principal runs a tight ship, and maintains a good balance of discipline and fun. The vice principal is very popular with the parents and kids, and is very involved in the community. The teachers are outstanding and responsive. It's a real community over there and I couldn't be happier with it. We took our kids out of private school when the school opened and it was a great decision.

Last modified Laurel Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.