Lynchburg, VA

Posted May 22, 2013
I don't like linkhorne Middle school at all I'm glad this is my child's last year. The bullying their is outrageous you go too bob kerns he jus turns his head I'm so glad he is leaving now it's time for the other two principals too go.

Posted May 03, 2013
I hated it here. It's like the Gulag, with bells. The uniform is a joke, and there is very little trust towards the students. I was so glad to leave on the last day, two years ago, and I really don't miss it there.

Linkhorne Middle School 4

Posted May 23, 2009
I love Linkhorne Middle School and they make middle school fun there and I will be sad to leave.

Posted February 12, 2009
It has many great teachers and a very wide variety of students for your child to feel welcome

Posted May 04, 2008
Linkhorne has great programs like band, orcestra, chorus, drama, shop, sports and other electives. I am in the band and we have a wonderful, funny band director that helped us to 2nd place in the music in the parks at Busch Gardens!

Linkhorne Middle School 0

Posted April 08, 2008
Student here at Linkhorne, in the Eighth Grade. Personally, if you look around the fact that I hate school overall (problems in the past).. Linkhorne is a great school. Not looking forward to leaving it in two and a half months.

Posted February 28, 2008

Posted December 20, 2007
This is a great school. My daughter goes there and has a wonderful time.

Posted October 20, 2007

Posted August 28, 2006
Linkhorne is a very well run school that is has good discipline, and yet treats each student as an individual. The teachers are excellent, and the students are really good kids as well. The school has some diversity, but all the students benefit from it, and there don't seem to be the racial problems like in some places. My son plays football, and the players on the team actually put pressure on him to get straight 'A's.

Linkhorne Middle School
2525 Linkhorne Dr, Lynchburg, VA  24503
Last modified Linkhorne Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linkhorne Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top