Lynchburg, VA
After care: No

Posted August 01, 2014
This school is top knotch! The GreatSchools rating truly does not do it justice! The staff is caring, the school has a real community school, and my 4 children attended there for 2 1/2 years until we relocated out of state. I would move back to this area just to send my children back here in a heartbeat!

Posted April 28, 2011
We love this school! The staff and faculty are great. The teacher student ratio is one of the best in the area. The test scores are some of the highest in the area. I couldn't have picked a better school for my daughter.

Sandusky Elementary School 4

Posted September 17, 2009
The school is a nice school with nice faculty.

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted March 28, 2006
I am a grandparent and my wife and I are are extreamly pleased with the level of educational that our grandchildren are experiencing at Sandusky Elementary. Our oldest is presently in the sixth grade and has tested out at the 13.1 grade level in a recent reading exam. The twins are in the first grade and are keeping daily journals, which I audit on our quartly visits from NJ. The oldest daughter is teaching the twins how to sign. Not only do they sign, but they speak in spanish between each other. The twins started to read before they went to Sandusky and their education has spiraled upward since the have been there. I have spoken to Mrs Wickham on several occassions and have always found her to be very professional and receptive. Sandusky Academic Programs get a 'Bavo Zulu' in my book. Respy: Don Wray LCDR; USN ret

Sandusky Elementary School
5828 Apache Ln, Lynchburg, VA  24502
Last modified Sandusky Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandusky Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top