Lynchburg, VA

Posted January 27, 2014
I can write pages about this school but I will say that it has been a true blessing. I have a 4 th grader at HCRS and she loves it. The teachers want to be there. The classes are small and all children are included. It has a loving atmosphere with faith centered teaching. All academic levels are addressed and everything is done to see that every child excels.

Holy Cross Regional Catholic School 4

Posted March 12, 2013
Our son has attended HCRS for a few years now, and I can say he is in a great environment. The class size is perfect- the teachers are helpful and concerned for your child .School leadership/admin are really involved with your child and their growth. Looking forward to another year!

Posted April 26, 2011
This is a wonderful school. My daughter has attended since the 2nd grade and is now a 9th grader. The small classes, excellent teachers, and very tough academic program are worth the tuition. I love the fact that we are the only school in Lynchburg that doesn't need locks on our lockers....the student honor code works well.

Posted May 03, 2010
My son is attending PK at HCS right now and will be attending Kindergarten as well. He loves it! I absolutely love his teacher. Everyone is extremely friendly and I love the small classes. It is a little pricey but it is well worth it considering the education they are getting.

Holy Cross Regional Catholic School 1

Posted February 08, 2008

Holy Cross Regional Catholic School 0

Posted February 04, 2008
This is a great school. My daughter has been enrolled since 2nd grade and is now in the 6th grade Middle School. she loves it and so do I. It is very academic with a family atmosphere.

Holy Cross Regional Catholic School 4

Posted September 30, 2004

Holy Cross Regional Catholic School
2125 Langhorne Road, Lynchburg, VA  24501
Last modified Holy Cross Regional Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Holy Cross Regional Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top