PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I can write pages about this school but I will say that it has been a true blessing. I have a 4 th grader at HCRS and she loves it. The teachers want to be there. The classes are small and all children are included. It has a loving atmosphere with faith centered teaching. All academic levels are addressed and everything is done to see that every child excels.

Our son has attended HCRS for a few years now, and I can say he is in a great environment. The class size is perfect- the teachers are helpful and concerned for your child .School leadership/admin are really involved with your child and their growth. Looking forward to another year!

This is a wonderful school. My daughter has attended since the 2nd grade and is now a 9th grader. The small classes, excellent teachers, and very tough academic program are worth the tuition. I love the fact that we are the only school in Lynchburg that doesn't need locks on our lockers....the student honor code works well.

My son is attending PK at HCS right now and will be attending Kindergarten as well. He loves it! I absolutely love his teacher. Everyone is extremely friendly and I love the small classes. It is a little pricey but it is well worth it considering the education they are getting.

This is a great school. My daughter has been enrolled since 2nd grade and is now in the 6th grade Middle School. she loves it and so do I. It is very academic with a family atmosphere.

Last modified Holy Cross Regional Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12