Lynchburg, VA

Brookville Middle School 1

Posted December 14, 2014
We loved the school when our son started in sixth grade. Great staff, excellent interaction with teachers and parents, and the administration was incredibly caring. Since one staff member left and a new one came on board, I've seen the bullying pick up in this school, and the indifference of the administration. I'm so disappointed in the way some situations have been handled lately that I am reconsidering reenrolling my child here. I see much room for improvement as this school has a lot of potential. I hope to see a good change here in the years to come, but I am tired of seeing the lack of progress.

Brookville Middle School 1

Posted August 13, 2009

Posted June 17, 2009

Posted September 25, 2007
This is an excellent learning environment. The principals are active and visible and the teachers are involved heavily in student activities. I have been really impressed with the band instruction and performance.

Posted August 03, 2007
My kids love brookville middle school. they switched from lynchburg city to schools to brookville and like it there so much better

Posted July 24, 2005

Brookville Middle School 0

Posted September 04, 2003
I am happy with BMS. I am from Northern Virginia and there the teachers do not seem to care about their students but, here they care a great deal!

Brookville Middle School
320 Bee Dr, Lynchburg, VA  24502
Last modified Brookville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookville Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top