Posted May 12, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009
l.r.e.s. is a wonderful school that always puts the students first! The teachers truly care about the kids and they work together to get the job done! Thanks to all the teachers and administraters.

Leesville Road Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2008

Leesville Road Elementary School 0

Posted February 18, 2008
I love LRES. It is the best school that we have found.

Leesville Road Elementary School 4

Posted March 26, 2006
Elementary school, especially is a time for parents to establish a working relationship with teachers and school administration. It has been my experience with Leesville Road that this encouraged. Teachers will play a huge part in our children's education, but as parents we need to partner with our teachers to make sure that our children are educated and not just skating by. At Leesville Road, the atmosphere is one of a community. Everyone from the Principal, Mr. Abbott to the cafeteria workers and the janitorial staff seem to be in their positions because they want what is best for the children. I appreciate the efforts of all the staff in my experience with two children at Leesville Road Elementary.

Posted December 07, 2005
I have a son and a daughter that go to LRES. I have a 15 year old son in high school that went here also. I would not have sent them anywhere else. The teachers are great and the principal also.They are great when it comes to the safety of all the children.The school has wonderful programs. On a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 10 all the way. My children love it and so do I.

Posted October 27, 2005

Posted January 29, 2005
I have two children at LRES, one in 1st and one in 4th. I transferred my daughter from Tomahawk Elementary two years ago and started my son at LRES and have never been happier. The administration and staff are wonderful. The children loves school and their teachers. I have been well informed all aspects of their studies and any issues that may have arised, unlike TES. They tried to keep things that happened 'isolated' to school and told the children not to mention it at home unless they were asked. What is that teaching the children? Nothing.

Leesville Road Elementary School 1

Posted September 15, 2004
I am a parent of two children who either have our are currently attending Leesville Road Elementary School.My oldest son who is now 17 went there k-5th grade. And it was great . My youngest is 6 and is in 1st grade last year he and I both loved it ,and this year is off to a great start. My husband and I on several occassions have looked into private schools but every time we check the sol scores we cant see where the children could possiably get a better education than what they are recieving. We did place our oldest in Hardgrave last year and was terriably disapointed in the poor standards they had . Needless to say both our children will continue to be educated in Cambell county as long as the staff keeps up the good work. Thank You Terri Harman

Posted February 29, 2004
My son has only been in school for 2 years. So far, our experience at LRES has been wonderful. There are a lot of caring people working there. The school is not so big that you are not recognized when you walk in. When I compare LRES to what I have seen and heard about the other schools in the area, I know I could not send my children anywhere else.

Leesville Road Elementary School
19965 Leesville Road, Lynchburg, VA  24502
Last modified Leesville Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leesville Road Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top