Monelison Middle School 1

Posted April 09, 2013
Not recomended for student athletes. Coaching staff has zero experience and the director is horrible. I wouldn't be suprised if all sports are eliminated in the near future.

Posted October 03, 2009

Posted August 16, 2009

Monelison Middle School 3

Posted November 21, 2008

Posted November 07, 2008
i love this school its the best ever! trust me all the teachers nice and awesome. i dont see how the school could possibly get any better.

Posted October 24, 2008
My child and I had a very good expirience in our 3 years there. The administration was quick to address any and all issues> It is a very nice school and easy to find your way around. I would give the school and the administration 10 stars if I could!

Posted January 10, 2008
its ok, but its not the best school around. well, in other words, i like it, its OK!

Posted December 11, 2007

Monelison Middle School
257 Trojan Rd, Madison Heights, VA  24572
Last modified Monelison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monelison Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.