1 star

William H. Wetsel Middle School 1

Posted July 04, 2008
I like the elementrary schools in Madison Co. But the Middle school has not been so good. There are a handful of good teachers but each year I see more and more of them leave. My son had a rough 6th grade year. but had a good home room teacher that helpped him out.(she is no longer with madison) 7th grade was worse and with out a good home room teacher he seemed to fall through the cracks. I spent alot of time last year teaching at home material that was not covered during the day. I'm not sure I want to send him back for 8th grade.

William H. Wetsel Middle School
186 Mountaineer Lane, Madison, VA  22727
Last modified William H. Wetsel Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William H. Wetsel Middle School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top