Manassas, VA
Students enrolled: 2,271
After care: No

Posted December 09, 2014
I think OHS is a really good school. I play sports and am involved in activities. That helps me feel like part of the school. I really believe my teachers and dean care about me. They spend a lot of extra time. Also, everyone pretty much gets along. The principal is strict but nice. Go Eagles!

Posted December 09, 2014
Under new administration (superintendent & principal), OHS has improved greatly. My children used to attend a local Catholic school and we are pleased with our MCPS experience.

Posted October 27, 2014
Please refresh your rating for Osbourn High School! I have read all of the positive reviews and do not understand why you continue to rate OHS at such a low number. My two daughters attended Manassas City Public Schools from kindergarten through OHS graduation. They attended VA colleges and earned their Masters, too. Today they are happily working in terrific jobs, and I give credit to the teachers and administrators at Osbourn, who partnered with our family in educating our lovely young women. Thank you Osbourn High School and Manassas City Public Schools!

Posted August 29, 2014
We are new to Manassas and just enrolled our son in Osbourn as a sophomore. He has been in private school his entire life and has a 4.6 GPA. We are attracted to Osbourn by the course offerings especially in Honors, AP and Governor's School. The teachers, guidance counselors, administrators and coaches we have met have all been fantastic. No weak links.

Posted August 29, 2014
Great experience with this school. Pulled our sophomore out of private school so he could benefit from the Honors, AP and Governors School offerings. Teachers, students, administrators, coaches and guidance are fantastic.

Posted August 28, 2014
Off to a Great start for my Freshman daughter... She is excited and optimistic. I am hopeful...

Posted August 06, 2014
Our 5 children attended Osbourn. Four of them graduated from Virginia Tech. They received a fine education in the Manassas School system including Osbourn. After viewing some of the very low ratings on this site i am not certain that these folks are talking about the same school. As in any other school Osbourn has issues surface from time to time and the pertinent question is are they addressed in a reasonable manner, and they are. Working as a volunteer in the system I have seen considerable evidence of excellent leadership from the new Superintendent. We look forward to seeing the school continue on it's positive course.

Posted July 19, 2014
Love, Love, Love this school. We moved to Manassas because family members told us about the "private" feel of the school for those students who truly seek a quality education. We found that and so much more. The staff is awesome. They are ready and qualified to teach to kids who want to learn. If you are a family who have a passion for learning, you will be ecstatic with OHS.

Posted July 18, 2014
Osborn is a solid school with a good staff. I have three children, all of whom attend city schools, and our experience with OHS has been a very positive one. Students who are seeking a first-rate education will get one at OHS. Like most endeavors in life, a student will get out of their experience there what they put in. I have also personally witnessed teachers and staff who will go well above and beyond in trying to motivate underachieving students to aspire to more. In three years of having a child at OHS, I have never once (nor has my child) ever felt unsafe, nor has she ever had an incident that would lead us (or her) to believe she was unsafe. No school is perfect, but OHS has done a tremendous job with our child. We had options as to where our kids would go to school, and we chose the city of Manassas with good reason.

Posted July 18, 2014
WOW... reading some of these responses I wonder why someone would make the statements they do, As a parent with now (2) kids attending OHS this school year I happy with the education they are receiving and the environment. This is from a parent that removed are children from Private schools to enroll in public about 4 years ago. Like all schools OHS is a reflection of our community and the students experience at OHS is a reflection of the support, guidance and leadership they receive at home. We have students that excel incredibly - attending Military academies, MIT, Johns Hopkins, etc. But rarely do these facts ever get brought to light. So I end with my rating of OSH with this... your experience in/with school is comparable with what you put into it.

Osbourn High School
9005 Tudor Ln, Manassas, VA  20110
Last modified Osbourn High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Osbourn High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top