Manassas, VA
Students enrolled: 2,271
After care: No

Posted February 17, 2015
Moved here from Prince William County. Could not be happier with our choice. My daughter is so happy! Her English teacher ( Stippey) is incredible and she received a tablet to use through social studies. The teachers are personable, conscientious and hard working. The school is neat as a pin. The athletic program is top notch as is the band. For us, we feel like we landed in a better spot. Don't believe what you hear or might read - Osbourn has great kids and is very safe. It has the normal drama of high school but that's it. Happy in Manassas City!

Posted February 02, 2015
Does your drivers Ed teacher drop your child at home as part of the learning process? Ours does. Because he thinks it's important to drive in and out of neighborhoods as this is a big part of what new drivers do. Does your bus driver drop left behind items at your home? Ours does. Because she knows her kids and where they live and if she doesn't know a parent, she tries to meet them. Does your child intern with their former teachers and mentors in high ranking positions? Ours does. Because our school system values community and commitment to excellence. I think it's a shame that our High School is rated a 2 and GreatSchools won't fix it. But, I can assure you that Osbourn High School and Manassas City Public Schools are GREAT and full of happy children and dedicated teachers.

Posted January 19, 2015
My daughters graduated from Osbourn High School, and they are happy and successful in the careers of their choice. Any school, public or private, will have its ups and downs, successes and challenges. I am proud to live in the City of Manassas and call Osbourn High School our own Way to go, Eagles!

Posted January 16, 2015
This school deserves way better than the rating Great Schools has given it. I have worked in other schools in the state. OHS has some of the same issues, but a much greater commitment and heart than many of the bigger schools in northern Virginia. I believe in these kids and their families - they are hard-working, fun-loving and KIND students who just want what all kids want - a future.... Update this site!

Posted December 09, 2014
I think OHS is a really good school. I play sports and am involved in activities. That helps me feel like part of the school. I really believe my teachers and dean care about me. They spend a lot of extra time. Also, everyone pretty much gets along. The principal is strict but nice. Go Eagles!

Posted December 09, 2014
Under new administration (superintendent & principal), OHS has improved greatly. My children used to attend a local Catholic school and we are pleased with our MCPS experience.

Posted August 29, 2014
We are new to Manassas and just enrolled our son in Osbourn as a sophomore. He has been in private school his entire life and has a 4.6 GPA. We are attracted to Osbourn by the course offerings especially in Honors, AP and Governor's School. The teachers, guidance counselors, administrators and coaches we have met have all been fantastic. No weak links.

Posted August 29, 2014
Great experience with this school. Pulled our sophomore out of private school so he could benefit from the Honors, AP and Governors School offerings. Teachers, students, administrators, coaches and guidance are fantastic.

Posted August 28, 2014
Off to a Great start for my Freshman daughter... She is excited and optimistic. I am hopeful...

Posted August 06, 2014
Our 5 children attended Osbourn. Four of them graduated from Virginia Tech. They received a fine education in the Manassas School system including Osbourn. After viewing some of the very low ratings on this site i am not certain that these folks are talking about the same school. As in any other school Osbourn has issues surface from time to time and the pertinent question is are they addressed in a reasonable manner, and they are. Working as a volunteer in the system I have seen considerable evidence of excellent leadership from the new Superintendent. We look forward to seeing the school continue on it's positive course.

Osbourn High School
9005 Tudor Ln, Manassas, VA  20110
Last modified Osbourn High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Osbourn High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top