Manassas, VA

Posted July 15, 2014
Mr. Rupert was an awesome teacher at Mayfield and is an awesome Principal at Weems. He knows how to relate to kids

Weems Elementary School 4

Posted June 19, 2014
I was worried about how my daughter would transition from Catholic school to a public school. She has done extremely well in 3rd grade this year and there are various extra curricular academic and sports related activities. The TAG program is wonderful, and is similar to having an elective in college. GOTR was also something that she thoroughly enjoyed. I'm glad that I gave Weems and public education a chance. Most of the teachers are very caring and Principal Rupert seems to really connect with the students.

Posted February 21, 2014
What a great place to send my girls everyday. The teachers are top notch and very caring. The administration is out in the school all the time, never hiding in their office like the ones we left a couple years ago in Prince William County. The PTO is becoming very strong and the best thing is the UNIFORMS! The kids look great and behave even better. Thanks Weems for making our girls education experience a great one!

Posted September 20, 2013
I my self attended weems and now so do my children and I think Weems is a fantastic school and is changing for the better. The staff is super friendly and super supportive of not only each other but the children and parents.

Weems Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2013
It the guys school because they promote this, they don't count on what parents want for their kids.

Weems Elementary School 3

Posted July 02, 2013
My understanding is that great schools in NOT suppose to identify people by name! This is not a forum for slander or adulation.

Weems Elementary School 3

Posted June 01, 2009
We have had 3 of our children attend Weems and during that time there has been several changes in the school. Over the past few years, there has been changes in administration and most recently, a change in the structure of the learning, moving to a Block Schedule. I can't say that I've been impressed with the changes, unfortunately. I can only hope that Weems will be able to improve over the next couple of years and that educating students will become its strongest feature.

Weems Elementary School 4

Posted April 06, 2009
Both of my kids attended this school from kindergarten through 5th grade. There was some discontinuity through recent changes in the school administration but now the atmosphere is settling out and the focus is clearly on the students. There is a great child centered feeling at the school and teachers are very supportive.

Posted April 01, 2008
My daughter and now my grandchildren attend Weems Elementary. We have been associated with this school since 1985. To date we have never had a problem with the education my family has recieved.

Weems Elementary School
8750 Weems Rd, Manassas, VA  20110
Last modified Weems Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weems Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top