Bad
Good

Sudley Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2014
I can't say enough great things about this school! My son is in the 4th grade and my oldest son attended Sudley as well. The principal Mrs. Moody , teachers and staff, are caring. I volunteer a lot at the school. They try hard to get parents to get involved with the school community. I always feel welcomed when I come in. Most importantly the teachers do everything they can to see each student do his or her best!

Posted March 15, 2013
MY SON SHAWN IS IN 3 RD GRADE & HAS LOTS OF GIRLFRIENDS AT SUDLEY ELEMENTARY.HE ENJOYS PLAYING POKEMON,MINDCRAFT,& SKYLANDERS IN HIS SPARE TIME.

Posted October 26, 2008
This is my son last year at Sudley and I'm really satisfied with every single Teacher that has been touching my son's life, I'm sure that we will miss all of them, Mrs Ross and And Mrs Flemming been so dedicated to my child forthis past 4 years, thanks Sudley Elementary. You been a Bless in our lives.

Posted October 24, 2008
My oldest daughter finished attending Sudley Elementary last year and my youngest daughter is in 3rd Grade at Sudley, and I would like to say that the principal and staff their are excellent. Ms. Moody works very hard with the parents, teachers and students to meet their needs. The school has many opportunities for parents to participate and help with the children.

Posted May 24, 2007
I have been extremely impressed with Sudley Elementary. They have seen their population shift and still remain a very caring, dynamic school. The teachers are willing to go the extra mile to make sure the children have real, meaningful experiences. I have been especially impressed with the ESOL staff. As the population has changed, the ESOL staff has increased and has made every effort to reach every learner. The principal has also gone above and beyond to insure that every child feels safe, gets a quality education and that parents feel welcomed and important.

Posted June 05, 2005
I am an educator myself, and I've been very pleased with what Sudley offers my children. The principal is a super leader! This small school is very focused on the best interest of the children. Some award-winning teachers work there, too.

Sudley Elementary School
9744 Copeland Dr, Manassas, VA  20109
Last modified Sudley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sudley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top