Yorkshire Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2013
Worst school my children have ever attended. They have a BIG bullying problem and it seems teacher nor the staff cares enough to make a change.my children have been bullied for the past 3 years and till this day the school hasn't done anything to change that. 5 other parents( that I know of) and i have the same problem and still no change on there "bark" system. Over all this school is the WORST

Posted March 17, 2011
I absolutely love YORKSHIRE!! The Principal is amazing as well as the teachers. Bark, Bulldogs!

Posted December 05, 2010
I love yorkshire, such a great school, has made my children so happy while in school..

Posted March 01, 2010
I love this school, but it just need more after school activity for student

Posted February 04, 2010

Yorkshire Elementary School 0

Posted June 03, 2009
This is an OUTSTANDING school with a phenomenal staff! The school school building is state of the art & high tech!

Yorkshire Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2009

Yorkshire Elementary School 3

Posted April 29, 2009
Great principal and many great teachers. The problem with this school is that there is very little parent involvement. There are only a handful of parents that stay involved and they need more parents to be involved.

Posted February 06, 2009
This is a wonderful school. The administration and staff are extremely dedicated to all their students. I am proud to say my child goes to school there! The staff here is more connected to all the children than any other school I've ever seen. Keep up the good work! We can't wait for the new school to open!

Posted February 01, 2006
I think that Yorkshire elementary has a great staff and especially a great principal. They are working hard on getting programs in there school. I would like to see more parent involvement. I am a very involved parent. That is what makes your kids school successful.

Yorkshire Elementary School
7610 Old Centreville Rd, Manassas, VA  20111
Last modified Yorkshire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yorkshire Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.