All Saints Catholic School 4

Posted May 30, 2013
A wonderful learning environment for our daughter. Beyond the pure academics, we know she's in the best place we could hope for, in terms of nurturing a thoughtful, compassionate, and loving human being.

Posted May 24, 2013
I have had children attending All Saints for the better part of 8 years. This school has been a real blessing in all our lives. My children have gotten a solid academic foundation for high school, they have made great friends, and have had their faith strengthened and their sense of Catholic identity enlivened. Parents also find a warm and welcoming community of adults. I highly recommend the school as an all around enriching experience! There is truly nothing better, in my book, than being in one of the assemblies, hearing the children pray boldly together and then joyfully cheer for and encourage each other in their efforts... which is what you will find happening at the various spelling and geography bees, the musical and drama performances, NJHS, etc.

Posted May 24, 2013
I have 2 children attending All Saints - I couldn't be happier with every aspect of the school. The teachers are very dedicated & 2nd to none, the supporting staff is top notch, the children are very supportive of each other, the parents are eager to volunteer, and all are lead by an incredible, intelligent, caring principal and his vice principal. Regarding a post from last year - yes the school does have recess monitored by volunteer parents. To me this is a great example of the school and the family working together towards the success of the child. Parents also volunteer in the class room, library, and in many school sponsored events thru out the year. Yes there is a hard top for recess - there is ALSO a field area complete with an extensive playground (this has been there for many years). I have never had an issue with the school notifying me on the 3 occasions my daughters received minor injuries or became ill. The class size seems to be on par with what I've seen in the local public schools. The children do have homework and much is expected of them academically - RIGHT ON! I never hesitate to recommend All Saints to other parents.

All Saints Catholic School 2

Posted June 07, 2012
We have been at this school for 3 seasons, This year exceptionally high turnover in staffing. The carpool system is horrible and inefficently run. Parents and volunteers staff lunch and recess which leads to no disapline and issues arise within in that time. My child has been injured at school and I not been informed. Larger class sizes then most public schools and the recess and PE is perfomred on a aspahlt parking lot. No fields are available. On a positive note--I do believe my childs academics are above par, but they are working their nails to the grindstone. But we will not be returning.

Posted April 25, 2012
Our son is in Kindgergarten at All Saints and we couldn't be more pleased. The teachers and staff are dedicated and ensure that parents are very involved in their child's development. The principal sends out regular updates to parents to ensure they are aware of the day-to-day activities and concerns. The curriculum is strong and well balanced and as a result our son will now enter first grade already reading, writing, and performing basic math functions. Our son loves the school, loves his teachers and has made some great friends in his first year. All Saints excells at reinforcing our Catholic faith and assisting parents in installing the morals, values and discipline that our kids so desperately need today. We are so happy with this school that our 4 year old will start the Pre-k program there as well next year.

All Saints Catholic School 4

Posted December 19, 2009

Posted February 14, 2009
I have two children in All Saints. One in Middle School and one in elementary. I cannot say enough about the school and the attention they give to students, even those who are struggling. My middle schooler would not be where she is today if not for the kindness, compassion and dedication her teachers have shown her since she was in kindergarten as she was in kindergarten. She wouldn't have gotten that in public school and we are forever grateful as she grows in confidence and also has the benefit of participating in a variety of after school activities like band, choir and sports all at a reasonable cost. One of the best values in the area for the lifetime foundation it gives each child!

Posted February 13, 2009
I have a daughter attending the school for her 2nd year and I am nothing but impressed with the school, staff and community. Being new to the area, All Saints was a blessing for our family. My daughter is growing to be an excellent little human being thanks to the assistance provided by the school in re-enforcing the Catholic values and educational strength.

Posted July 29, 2008
My children have been attending this school now for 2 years. I have been nothing but pleased. My children attended K in the local public school, but the principal and staff made it very difficult to communicate. At All Saints, it has been so easy to get in touch with the teachers, staff members, and even the principal. My children are receiving an excellent foundation in their religion as well as their core curriculum. The school has several wonderful programs that keep the students engaged.

Posted March 06, 2008
Our child finds it easier to focus on academics in this environment than when in public school. The school strongly supports our beliefs and role as Catholic parents. There are enough extra-curricular activities and clubs for our child to have a choice. The before/after school program has great leadership and our child loves it, wanting to spend at least an hour there before heading home. The principals door is always open and he makes sure a response is given to calls/e-mails. He greets the children every morning and has lunch in the cafeteria with the classes. Virtus training to identify and prevent abuse are required for all staff, along with annual re-certification. JR, parent

All Saints Catholic School
9294 Stonewall Road, Manassas, VA  20110
Last modified All Saints Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.