Manassas, VA

Emmanuel Christian School 5

Posted March 25, 2014
Great school with caring teachers. I wouldn't think of sending my son anywhere else.

Emmanuel Christian School 5

Posted June 01, 2013
Our family has been at Emmanuel for several years. We absolutely love the way the teachers and staff interact with the students. The small class sizes are exactly what our boys needed. The school has given our boys a great education and at the same time made it feel like family. We also like how the Bible is taught as part of each subject. ECS has been a wonderful, positive part of our family.

Emmanuel Christian School 4

Posted March 24, 2013
Our children love ECS. We have found loving teachers, high academic standards, and great friends for our children. Teaching from a Biblical world view is very important to us and ECS does a good job of integrating strong academics with Biblical teaching.

Posted August 13, 2011
I spent nine years as a student here and was entirely unprepared for the outside world when I left. The classes include strict, Baptist morality and kids are rejected if they stray from the fold. If you send your children here, best keep them sheltered for a lifetime.

Posted July 13, 2011
This school was HORRIBLE. I went there from 6th-8th grade, the education was minimal and I didn't learn any good social skills. I went to public high school after this and was so un-prepared and behind, and I did not know how to cop with the new change. After my freshman year I felt so much better being in public school. I was much happier, very well prepared for the REAL world after going to public. Should have done that from the start!

Emmanuel Christian School 4

Posted June 16, 2010
I have been a parent here for 5 years and have two children attending there. My son was in K5 this year and is reading on a 3rd grade level now. The teacher was so wonderful in teaching my child the Bible content that the Standfort scores were high and advanced in everything but listening. I am extremely pleased and proud of the education my child is learning both academically and spiritually!

Emmanuel Christian School 0

Posted April 22, 2010
I think this school is a very great school. My children would cry if they left this school.

Posted March 11, 2010
This school needs to be closed. The academics in the high school where my child is are horrible. The grading scale is too easy and the teachers give the students answers instead of preparing them for college. I am disappointed that I have hurt my child's education by placing them in the school and will be moving them to public where at least I know the standards are above ground level.

Posted November 02, 2009

Emmanuel Christian School 2

Posted October 31, 2009

Emmanuel Christian School
8302 Spruce Street, Manassas, VA  20111
Last modified Emmanuel Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Emmanuel Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top