Manassas, VA

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 02, 2015
The staff and instructors are a constant display of kindness and compassion, and this expectation is passed along to the children. The kids act respectful and kind to one another and to the environment.

Posted July 02, 2015
I have two children at this school and we just re-enrolled in our second year there. It is a true, authentic Montessori school. The staff has always been welcoming and kind, and the "teachers" (directressess) are exceptional. The school follows the Montessori method and approach to education very closely. Parents are invited to come observe the classroom at any time with given notice, and during my observations, the classroom was always quiet and organized, with children working independently, in small groups, or doing a lesson with the directress. The children are considerate of one another and are respectful of the materials. We are excited to begin another year at the school and look forward to many more years at Renaissance. The school is

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 02, 2015
The toddler directress has the patience and soft guidance that enables her to manage a room of 1 and 2 year olds without anyone becoming worked up. She truly seems to be a "toddler whisperer" and my child loves seeing her. The same can be said for the primary directress in my other child's class. She gets to know each child individually and assesses their needs and abilities and is able to focus on the best way to reach that child. She is very patient and kind, open with parents, and always willing to make time to discuss my child's growth.

Posted February 11, 2014
Literally the best early childhood education in the Manassas area. The teachers, staff and families all provide a community full of enrichment and great development. We have been attending RMS for 5 years and I have three children there...wouldn't think of sending them anywhere but here!

Posted October 23, 2009
I never seen a more peacefull classroom full of pre-school children. Both my children attend this school and there isn't a better place for them to be. They love their teachers and their teachers love them.

Posted October 23, 2009
This school is amazing. The parents, the teachers, the community...all wonderful. We truly feel blessed to be able to send our children here!

Renaissance Montessori School 4

Posted March 02, 2007
This school is awsome! The little ones are lovingly nurtured through their academic, spiritual, and social growth by true Montessori techniques. The directress and assistants are well qualified and caring. The children are happy and feel safe. The parents are very supportive by volunteering to cover important tasks such as administration of the school, fund raising, and planning special events. I am looking forward to the future growth of this school into the elementary grades.

Posted October 26, 2006
This is our third year at the Renaissance Montessori School and we couldn't be happier. The Montessori method is by far the best in early childhood education and everyone at Renaissance is dedicated to making the enviroment as good as it can be!

8730 Sudley Road, Manassas, VA  20110
Last modified Renaissance Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Renaissance Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top