Good Shepherd Academy 1

Posted August 18, 2015
There are many aspects of this school to consider, and only a few varied opinions posted publicly. Different parents expect different things for their children. Sit in on a school day before deciding. Good day and happy school hunting!

Good Shepherd Academy 5

Posted August 16, 2015
We love Good Shepherd Academy. Its a small school and very Catholic. My daughter loves it there so much she typically cries if we miss a day for any reason. A big state of the art school it is not. But its benefits have far exceeded anything it is lacking. My daughter recieves a lot of one on one attention. I’ve never seen so many older students treat younger students with such kindness. Virtues are emphasized and rewarded. Mrs. Healey is sweet with the children. She has always been very approachable and I’ve never had any issue with addressing any concerns with her. Each day is started and ended in prayer. The rules don’t seem overly strict. I’ve been impressed too with how far a long my daughter is academically. She is at least a year ahead when I compare her work to work in other schools. There is a lot to be said about smaller class sizes!

Good Shepherd Academy 1

Posted March 03, 2015
I am a student who used to go to Good Shepherd Academy. I can not even begin to tell you how bad of an experience we had. BEWARE of the school! You know the expression: "don't judge a book by its cover"? Well, many people have been fooled to think that this place has changed lately for the better. But it is still run poorly. The head of the school is a bully. She may seem nice for the first few months years etc.. But just try to leave and see what happens. I have talked to my fellow friends who left the school too. They and their families have been totally ignored by the new principal, Mrs. Healey after they left the school. I know there are many people who are trying to promote the school lately because they have such a low enrollment. The school is in a moldy basement and many kids would get sick with colds and coughs there. I just wanted to make sure you didn't make the same mistake we did by going to GSA.

Good Shepherd Academy