1 star

1 review of this school

Good Shepherd Academy 1

Posted March 03, 2015
I am a student who used to go to Good Shepherd Academy. I can not even begin to tell you how bad of an experience we had. BEWARE of the school! You know the expression: "don't judge a book by its cover"? Well, many people have been fooled to think that this place has changed lately for the better. But it is still run poorly. The head of the school is a bully. She may seem nice for the first few months years etc.. But just try to leave and see what happens. I have talked to my fellow friends who left the school too. They and their families have been totally ignored by the new principal, Mrs. Healey after they left the school. I know there are many people who are trying to promote the school lately because they have such a low enrollment. The school is in a moldy basement and many kids would get sick with colds and coughs there. I just wanted to make sure you didn't make the same mistake we did by going to GSA.

Good Shepherd Academy