Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I feel communication is really bad at this school. If you don't live in a certain neighborhoods you want fit in.

This is my daughter's first year at SRES and I couldn't be happier with my decision to live in the surrounding neighborhood. Everyone to the staff and PTA are AMAZING!!!!

Could not be any happier with SRES! Teachers, faculty, administrators are all top notch. Great community of students and parents too. Quality instruction and happy kids. Mother of a 3rd and 5th grader who have both been at the school since kindergarten.

I love spring run. Both of my daughters have had great experiences with all of their teachers and the staff is wonderful. The community involvement is excellent and they really go above and beyond to make the school great

My son has been attending this school since 3rd grade, he is now in 5th grade. He had never attended public school before attending Spring Run. All the staff have been fabulous here and my son has continued to excel here. This school is an exceptional school with with exceptional staff and we are proud to be a part of Spring Run Elementry School.

Spring Run is a wonderful school that has amazing teachers, students, and community involvement.

This school could use some help. My daughter has fallen through the cracks at this school. I communicate often with the teachers and constantly ask for feedback, but I don't feel that I get what I need to truly help her. She had to repeat the 1st grade even though she passed everything but english. This devastated her. She has since been diagnosed with ADHD and a non specific mood disorder and its like no one knows how to help her. I have her medicated and she she sees a therapist, but I feel that the school continues to let her down. She is bullied and has even started self-excluding herself as a defense to it. I know that my daughter is no angel, but I feel that the school should be doing more to help her. It was extremely difficult to get her an IEP, and I honestly can't say that it has helped her in any way. Some of the faculty seem almost burned out without a clue on how to deal with my daughter. I just cannot say that this is a good school for children with special needs. I'm seriously considering pulling her out of Spring Run and giving her a new start at another school.

Spring Run is an excellent school. Lots of parent invovlement, dedicated hardworking teachers and students who excel.

I am very happy about this school and its teachers. My kids have been challenged and the amount of work on behalf of the teachers to achieve this is commendable. This is the greatest school and I am so lucky to have my girls taught by such great educators.

I agree with the parent/teacher involvement! Love the school!

Last modified Spring Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.