Spring Run Elementary School 2

Posted May 13, 2013
This school could use some help. My daughter has fallen through the cracks at this school. I communicate often with the teachers and constantly ask for feedback, but I don't feel that I get what I need to truly help her. She had to repeat the 1st grade even though she passed everything but english. This devastated her. She has since been diagnosed with ADHD and a non specific mood disorder and its like no one knows how to help her. I have her medicated and she she sees a therapist, but I feel that the school continues to let her down. She is bullied and has even started self-excluding herself as a defense to it. I know that my daughter is no angel, but I feel that the school should be doing more to help her. It was extremely difficult to get her an IEP, and I honestly can't say that it has helped her in any way. Some of the faculty seem almost burned out without a clue on how to deal with my daughter. I just cannot say that this is a good school for children with special needs. I'm seriously considering pulling her out of Spring Run and giving her a new start at another school.

Posted August 26, 2012
Spring Run is an excellent school. Lots of parent invovlement, dedicated hardworking teachers and students who excel.

Posted February 08, 2012
I am very happy about this school and its teachers. My kids have been challenged and the amount of work on behalf of the teachers to achieve this is commendable. This is the greatest school and I am so lucky to have my girls taught by such great educators.

Spring Run Elementary School 0

Posted September 20, 2010
I agree with the parent/teacher involvement! Love the school!

Posted May 21, 2010
We LOVE this school. Our daughter and son have attended this school for a total of 10 years between the 2 of them. EVERY teacher they have ever had has been great and the administration is very open and supportive. The office staff is so warm and welcoming and the PTA is a great place to get involved. I honestly cannot say anything negative about this school. It is truly outstanding and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted January 26, 2010
A wonderful, warm, welcoming school offering a quality education.

Spring Run Elementary School 0

Posted November 06, 2009
Very family oriented, really care about their students. The school is like being on a team, they all work together.

Posted September 19, 2009
I love this school! You could not ask for a more nuturing, welcoming and innovative school for your child to attend! The staff, students and parents are amazing. There are endless opportunities to be involved and an active PTA at SRES. The administration always has an open door policy. SRES offers students an excellent educational experience.

Posted August 05, 2009

Posted May 11, 2009

Spring Run Elementary School
13901 Spring Run Rd, Midlothian, VA  23112
Last modified Spring Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Run Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top