Posted June 05, 2014
I'm a parent of two CHHS students. Class selection, administration and most of the teachers are excellent. The students are a nice mix - it's a very diverse school when it comes to race and economic backgrounds and I like that my kids are part of that type of student community. The building is beautiful. Fortunately my kids are pretty good students (average) and I've only had to get involved with the school a couple of times. My experience with all of the administrative staff has been great with one exception...The principal openly favors Math/Sci, Show Choir and kids that have the incentive to kiss up to her often and with enthusiasm. In my opinion she's a bully - with both students and teachers. I think when she is replaced the school will be a much better place for the "regular" students. In the meantime, if you are a parent of a prospective student just be prepared if your kid pops up on her radar she expects you will bow down and agree with her every word and if you choose to disagree with her for the benefit of your child she will push back, and not lightly.

Clover Hill High School 1

Posted December 10, 2013
Are you sick of getting good grades and having cooperative teachers? Then look no further! Clover Hill High School offers a wide variety of unsupportive staff as well as classes that hand out work completely irrelevant to the topic being studied! Not only do they have this unique public school, the Math and Science Center is also offered at CHHS. Math Sci is pretty much Maggie Walker but with much more "special" teachers. So come to Clover Hill! We're like Maggie Walker but with a staff much more short tempered and incompetent, but at least we have a football team!

Posted December 10, 2013
I am currently a senior at Clover Hill high school and my school is absolutely amazing! The school moved to a different location and changed some of the faculty in 2008. The new building is beautiful and breathtaking! Our teachers are nice, wonderful, and willing to help. The majority of the student body is nice and everyone is really peppy as well kind and helpful. If you had a problem with something you could ask almost anyone walking down the hall and they would at least try to help. Our Music and Performing Arts Departments are extremely talented always coming home with five feet, first place trophies. Though, our football team could use some improvement as they rarely ever win a game. One great resource the school has is Cavalier morning, from 7:20 to 7:50 you can go to any class to get extra help or spend some time reading in the library. This school has many clubs and extracurricular activities to suit almost anyone. The administrators and councilors are always so nice and willing to help. I am ever so thankful that I live in Clover Hill's school zone.

Posted November 20, 2012
i have been at this school the past 4 years i am now a senior & im very positive that i could not have made a better choice to go here. Teachers really care & so does our fabulous principal. It has many clubs where anyone can fit it. It is a diverse school. Im hispanic & in all four years ive never had to deal with racism. I honestly love this school!

Posted December 16, 2010
I'm a freshmen and so far my high school experience at clover hill has been amazing! The new school is beautiful! There are so many clubs and I've made a ton of new friends. All of my teachers are nice and they try to help me if I have a problem. Some of my friends complain that they are mean or whatever, but I think it depends on who is in your class and how you behave in class. The principal is awesome, she has a ton of school spirit!

Posted July 15, 2009

Posted April 24, 2009
Both my children graduated from Clover Hill High School recently, and we have been extremely pleased with the excellent education they received there. They were well-prepared for college, and both have excelled. The dual enrollment and advanced placement classes offered at Clover Hill put both students ahead by a full semester in college!

Clover Hill High School 1

Posted October 28, 2008

Clover Hill High School 0

Posted June 11, 2008
My son has been going to Clover Hill for two years and will be a juinior next. I am very pleased with his choice to go there. He is in the Math Science Speciality Program and is doing great. He has a 4.8 grade score avg. on a weighted schedule. His teachers have been very easy to speak with and have contacted me with any problem or problem that has arisen in my sons school study habits.They don't wait for a lack of of work to become a issue with his grade before they contact me. He knows his teachers care. He has great friends that go to that school and has not had any issues with drugs or trouble of any kind.It is a great school and offers alot of opprotunity in getting ready for college.

Posted April 10, 2008

Clover Hill High School
13301 Kelly Green Lane, Midlothian, VA  23112
Last modified Clover Hill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clover Hill High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.