Midlothian, VA
Students enrolled: 1,323

Robious Middle School 2

Posted December 12, 2014
I just recently finished my 3 years at Robious Middle School and I must say that it did not prepare me for my high school program now. I got into a speciality center in Chesterfield county and I am just now realizing how little the honors program has benefited me. The honors students are not introduced to the same harder level classes even though it is possible for honors students to take the courses. For example, earth science was kept on the down low for honors student but the cbg students were encouraged to take it. Also, the cliques in the honors program are horrible. The cliques rarely socialize within other cliques and the students fail to socialize with all people instead of just within their cliques. Besides my endless frustrations with this school, I must mention that I felt that some of my teachers were great and tried to really connect with their students.

Robious Middle School 5

Posted March 23, 2014
This is by far the best school in chesterfield county. The teachers are amazing, it he first day of school I felt like I fit in and was normal. I have a group of friends swarming me at all times. Bullying was NEVER a problem for anyone, No fights, nothing (: Overall an A++++ school!

Posted February 03, 2014
hi! So the thing is that I'm moving to Richmond Virginia, and I'm thinking about this school, because it seems a good middle school, and well I'm kind of nervous about it, and I don't know no one from there ! and if you can help me with this information it will great 1: Does this middle school is bilingual?? (Esl 1-2-3)) 2: good teachers? thanks! and I'm sorry it's because I don't know anything about this school !!! Thanks

Robious Middle School 5

Posted December 27, 2013
I'm an 8th grader here at rms and i love it here! I'm going to miss it next year. The teachers and staff are amazing they are always there when you need them. But I think they need to improve on the bullying problems. The teachers need to be more aware of that. Other than that, RMS is great!

Robious Middle School 4

Posted December 07, 2013
This is a great school the administration this year is ok but the best of all is the Glee club they are vey energetic but some kids don't know how to listen but overall this school is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted April 05, 2013
I am thinking of moving to this school district from the west end of Richmond , Henrico county. Do you think that this middle school rates as well or better in 2013 than the Henrico County middle school in Technology and teacher / student ratio, bullying and teacher teaching levels and approachability ???

Posted January 12, 2013
Hopefully things are turning around at Robious now that Mr. Siddiqi is no longer there. He was more concerned about trying to be everyone's friend instead of a leader, and he drove that school into the ground while my children were there.

Posted September 05, 2012
I had to have the school board on speed dial and saved to my cell phone has I could not get the principle J.Saddaqi to call me back. If it was possible to go anywhere else I would pack up my child and change schools in a second. One teacher asked my child if she was an American or a Mexican. My family fought in our revolution. How does a citizenship question have anything to do with my childs education. I was told the teacher would be spoken with about her attitude. REALLY and the apology to my child?

Posted August 27, 2012
My child goes to Robious Middle and some of the teachers hare e had last year were disappointing. His science teacher never corrects any mistake on edline even though both me and my son has shown her the test paper grade and the one on edline are different and she never corrects it. His social studies teacher assigned a project every week or have 3 200+ point project every 9 weeks it overloads him and most of his friends that i met.

Posted June 11, 2012
After 1 year at Robious, I would do anything to turn back time and send my daughter back to Moody Middle School in Henrico. This school is beyond a disappointment. Teachers do not keep information up to date online, some refuse to use the website. The office staff is stuck up and rude, the few times I ventured in for assistance I felt like I was a nuisance. The bus driver had absolutely no control, and to no surprise had an accident. Teachers do not seem to care, emails remain unanswered. Many times I tried to contact the school, the phones did not work, continual busy signal. Overall, by far one of the worst experiences for my daughter and myself.

Robious Middle School
2701 Robious Crossing Dr, Midlothian, VA  23113
Last modified Robious Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robious Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top