Posted March 13, 2011
I love Woolridge! I have been a parent here for many years and cannot say enough good things about the teachers. The PTA is wonderful. They need all the help they can get and are very open to new volunteers. If your child has any trouble with bullying, I have found the counselor there to be very helpful. Our children have always had caring teachers.

Posted May 20, 2010
The school is a warm, loving and safe environment where all the teachers and students seem truly happy to be there. The pride in the school starts with the principal and goes all the way down to the youngest child. We love our school for so many reasons!!!!

Posted May 17, 2010
My son is presently a fifth grader at Woolridge Elembentary School. He has been at Woolridge for six years - starting in Kindergarten. Our experience at Woolridge has been a great one. Woolridge has been a very enriching and nurturing environment for my son. As a parent of an ADHD student I have had regular contact with the school administration and faculty. They have ensured that my son has all that he needs to excel. I have found Woolridge to be a positive environment - lots of enthusiasm from administration and faculty as well as parents. Parent participation at Woolridge is the best! My son has loved being a Woolridge Wildcat - we will miss Woolridge but it's on to our next phase... middle school!

Posted May 14, 2010
Great school! My child has loved his elementary school!

Posted April 01, 2010

Posted March 29, 2010
I am a parent and volunteer. Not a PTA member, but do attend some of the meetings when I can...Trust me, they are begging for people to sign up and help run things!! There are currently committees with no one signed up because there are no interested volunteers (check back pg of ph.bk). I bet you could even be President next year if you said you were interested! This school is not run by an exclusive clique so get out and attend a meeting or make a phone call to see what you can contribute. These busy parents are working overtime with households to run of their own and need some help. To no pictures; There is no professional staff of paid photogs...Submit your own photos to the yearbook committee volunteers and I bet your child will show up next year.

Posted March 26, 2010
Exceptional Schools - So much better than my private school experience in Richmond! Absolutely feel like my kids are getting an excellent education and being cared for by compassionate teachers!

Posted October 29, 2009
I have a daoughter in 8th grade and the academics are much higher then where i go now i go to community house middle in NC and i am learning things i had learned in 5th grade..likes cells,the teacher mr.alvis was asume and really helped my kids

Woolridge Elementary School 4

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers are creative and dedicated.

Woolridge Elementary School 1

Posted August 06, 2009
Great teachers at this school and the adminstration is better than what it was previously. That being said. I DO volunteer, have done so for the last 5 years on a weekly basis, helped with after school activities, carnival, etc...And, YES this school is EXTREMLY Cliquish....if you are not a part of the 'elite board' your kid can forget about being chosen for anything. The kids are the ones that are loosing in this situation, if you don't happen to be a child of the 'board' you can pretty much kiss it goodbye no matter how well behaved, smart, kind, well spoken your child might be.

Woolridge Elementary School
5401 Timber Bluff Pkwy., Midlothian, VA  23112
Last modified Woolridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woolridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top