Montpelier, VA

Posted January 27, 2009

Posted March 22, 2007
South Anna is a wonderful school. The teachers and administrators genuinely care about the children. There are lots of opportunities for parents to be involved as well. The PTA is second to none. They are so well organized and provide funding for lots of different activities for the children as well as extra supplies for the classrooms and teachers. The music, art and PE programs are very well done. There are so many extra activities that my children could participate in, but we just can't do them all! The academic programs meet the individual needs of the students no matter what level they are. The school is a very compassionate one as well. They are always thinking of ways to help those who are less fortunate. My children love South Anna!

Posted July 13, 2006
SAES is the best school I could ask for! They want the parents to be involved. They ask for help in the classroom. We actually opted to send our son to SAES instead of the school zone we live in because of its reputation. I am so glad that we did! The 45+ miles I drive everyday is well worth it!

South Anna Elementary School
13122 Waltons Tavern Road, Montpelier, VA  23192
Last modified South Anna Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Anna Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top