Montvale, VA

Posted July 09, 2013
My daughter went to school here frm k to 6th. And from day1 they treated her wonderful. When you walk in they know you by name. You were spoke to by everyone up front. I was spoke to by every teacher, nurse, lunch lady, janitor everyone it didnt take long til her and my name was known by everyone of them. I was scared wen she startd school but I gave her hand each day to a great buncht . When you are @ a school like this one you feel all is part of your family. The children were close still today the kids she went to school with in elemantary still take up for each other.. smaller school small town big hearts lots of friends and great people......

Montvale Elementary School 1

Posted March 25, 2011
I am not happy with this school. The principal will defend her teachers before she defends the students. The teachers are real quick to punish a child, but not encourage them. The teachers are also fairly cold towards the students. On more than one occasion my children who are all straight A students have been embarrassed by the teachers to the point of spending the rest of their day in tears. This school is typical of the other schools in this area where education is NOT emphasized and the schools are considered as a financial burden to the county.

Posted April 28, 2010
I moved from out of state and many people told me that I'd be disappointed in the schools here. However, I am very pleasantly surprised by the wonderful, caring staff. They not only know my children well but they know me when I walk in the door. My children aren't just numbers here and the teachers carefully percieve their individual needs. We've gone from K through 3rd and each year has been great.

Posted April 20, 2010
I love Montvale Elementary because of the caring faculty, wonderful students and supportive parents.

Montvale Elementary School
One Little Patriot Dr, Montvale, VA  24122
Last modified Montvale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montvale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top