K-12|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter attended this school while we lived in Virginia and I was a substitute teacher. I enjoyed the staff and the children. Everyone was well behaved and I loved that there was chapel time and prayer at the beginning of the day! It was a pleasant environment to work in and I liked my daughter be a part of a closer knit, small school that teaches Christian beliefs and morals. I think parent involvement at schools can always be better, but it was pretty good from what I observed.

I have the opportunity to teach at Calvary and my children attend. Love the small class size and the A Beka curriculum. With the small class size you feel like the children are your own. You are able to spend more one on one time with those who need the extra help. Most of all we get to teach the children about Jesus!

This is an excellent school. My daughter has been going here since kindergarten. She has made so many improvements. The teachers take time with each child to make sure they understand what they learn. The Reveernd and principal are super people too. They all care about the children.

Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12